Their Favourite Place to Kiss You

Jace: Thighs

Jace would inevitably end up kissing you all over but mainly leaving hickeys on your thighs. He didn't like hickeys showing on either of you because Alec or Izzy would always make sure to point it out.

Clary: Check

Clary is a sweet innocent child. She says. Before going anywhere she pecks your check. If she forgets you grab her arm and tap your check, not letting her forget. She had no issue complying.

Alec: Neck

Alec wasn't as innocent as he seemed. He would harshly kiss and suck all along your neck, covering it. He loved hearing you moan as he did it. It was a good thing Izzy had taught you to cover them well. Now she can't even tell when you have to make upon them.

Magnus: Jaw

Magnus would trail kisses over your face, but focusing on your jaw. You don't know why but it sent you crazy. He would take his time going over it. If he ever gave you a hickey you always made him use some magic to cover it.

Izzy: Lips

Izzy was fine with lips. Their great things. Sure she wouldn't say no to kissing anywhere on your body but she loved a classic make out. The only issue was her lipstick so she had to buy stains or liquid lipsticks.

Simon: Nose

Simon is an adorkable nerd. He'd grab your checks and peck your nose to make you smile and hear your laugh. Whenever your or his friends saw it they would gag. Mark and the rest of the Blackthorns said it was the most disgustingly sappy relationship you had ever had.

Maia: Chest

Maia would trail kisses across your chest. You loved it, she loved it. Win-win. Sometimes when she would lose control she'd end up leaving hickeys or bite marks so it was a good thing you could cover it with your clothes.

Jordan: Top of head

Jordan liked kissing the top of your head because he thought it was sweet. It was. He was taller than you so it was easy for him to grab your head and kiss it. Sometimes as a joke he'd loosely put you in a headlock and kiss your head. Your brother always tried to do cuter things when you, Jordan, and Alec hung out, claiming he had the best relationship. Jordan always corrected him.

Raphael: Hand

Raphael was a classy man. He claims. If you were sitting next to each other he would randomly grab your hand and kiss it. Or if you were walking along, holding hands, he would bring your hand up to kiss it. Plus if he ever met you somewhere before he would kiss your lips he would kiss your hand.

Camille: Lips

Camille likes your lips. She thinks their one of the hottest parts about you. Since vampires couldn't technically get drunk she would claim to get drunk of your kiss.

Jem: Everywhere

Jem didn't give a damn as long as he was kissing you. Lips, neck, jaw, stomach, thighs, you name it. Jem was nowhere near as sweet and innocent as you would think. Your body was covered in hickeys but he made sure it was coverable by clothes.

Tessa: Hand

Tessa was raised conservative and she thought a kiss on the back of the hand was a sweet gesture. Whenever you sat together you would hold hands so she would be able to kiss it easily.

Will: Neck

At first, Will was actually a bit timid about kissing you anywhere but your lips. Eventually, he started trailing kisses down your neck. Because of the sounds, you made he loved kissing your neck to make you wither.

Sebastian: Forehead

Sebastian was a little taller than you so it was easy. He would gently grab the back of your head to steady you as he kissed it. It was his way of saying goodbye, see ya soon before he went anywhere.

m