How you met Jordan

How many of you have read the books and know who Jordan is?

Being an immortal warlock is an awesome thing....some times. You get bored really easily because of how much time you have. It meant that I would try learn lots of new things or how to do different skills or different languages. Its away to pass time and have fun. I decided a year ago to become a landlord. Weird, I know but it got money (even though I don't really need it), introduced me to more people and I could redo the place before renting it out. I took after my brother Magnus a bit and liked decorating. I would by a house or flat ect and flip them. My business was pretty popular with the downworld, although I rent to mundies too. It was spread around the shadow community in New York, mainly and they would come to me because I understood the werewolf might accidental turn. Or the vampire had to come at night to see it, or warlocks would be using magic, or that seelies would be......very into plants and animals/bugs all over the place. Some shadowhunters would rent from me too but not many. Maybe like two or three, at the moment, compared to the 23 downworlders. Yup im pretty successful. Not boasting.

The Praetor Lupus would contact me when they were sending out people. They needed places quick and I got them that. I always kept 3 flats free for them and would give the person coming in a 10% discount. Magnus doesn't really get why I do this and honestly I don't think they know either but they aren't complaining. I knew the founder, Woolsey Scott, and respected the origination a great deal.

The current leader had asked me if I had a free apartment in New York, near Manhattan and I obviously told him yes. I hadn't had a chance to redo it properly though but he said it didn't matter. I asked who and what type of downworlder needed help (Im nosey, Ok?) and he said it didn't mater (rude) but he was very important. That limited it down to the daylighter who's friends with the red head that keeps bugging me and my brother. They're alright but uh so much work!

I was waiting inside of the apartment for the new tenant so I could explain a few things and get to know them. I did this with everyone. I had magicked over a key and address so I wasn't surprised when I heard a key unlock the door and a boy came in. He was around 6 foot, had gorgeous hazel and curly brown hair. He was broad in the shoulder and slim. He had tattoo's arms and was over all hot. Damn it! You cant date renters! Thats just bad business. He was holding a box and had headphones on. When he saw me sitting on the couch with a glass of (Y/F/D) he jumped and dropped the box.

He took his headphones off and asked"Who are you?" he sounded completely shocked, most people did.

"The landlord. Im going to explain a few things before you settle in but I'll help with your stuff." I smiled politely and snapped my finger making his stuff appear next to him. He flinched, surprised before settling down a bit. Probably realising im also a downworlder so he had nothing to hide.

"Oh what do you need to explain?" I stood up and decided to show him around a bit first.

"Ok I haven't had enough time to properly renovate it so its a bit bland." After I showed him around we were standing in the room that would probably be his.

"Ok they're are a few rules." he nodded. "Rule number 1: Tell me if you want to re-decorate and I can make that happen. Rule number 2:No demon sumonings or cults. I don't want anything that would piss off the clave. They already hate me. Rule number 3:I understand you're a werewolf and will be helping a new downworlder or whatever but any extreme damages and your paying. Im talking claw marks and blood stains on the carpet. Rule number 4 is mainly for the vamps but I know you might be having Simon here so: no feeding off people. Thats nasty."

"How did you know that?"

"Well your boss might not have told me a name but said it was an important downworlder. The most important one near here is Simon. I know this because he and his friends keep bugging me and my brother."

"Oh, any more rules?"

"Yes. This one was made because of you. Secret rule number five: No dating tenants. I saw you staring." I winked and he went as red as a tomatoe. I went into the living room and turned to face him.

"I need to go but I brought this." I snapped my finger and Simon's band poster appeared in my hand. "Its the vamps band. I know you guys don't want them to know straight away so you can just lie and say that you like them. No one does but they are looking for a new singer if your any good." He took the flyer.

"Yeah, kinda. Thanks, this makes it kinda easier."

I went to walk out but he said, "Can I get your number? You know encase theirs an emergency."

I smirked and said ok and put my number in his phone.

"Bye then." I walked out and all I could think was, 'Damn, that's a rule that gonna be hard to keep'.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick question. How many of you would like a harry potter or ouat preference book? I was thinking about doing one (or both) but wasn't sure. Also don't be afraid to comment! I cant bite online.

Also how many of you have read the books and know who Jordan is? Also does anyone like him? And who's your fav?

I have five more of these to do so please don't mind too much if your favourite hasn't been done yet. Their is 13 of them and I do them all in a specific order so yeah..... The rest should all hopefully be done and posted tomorrow but no guarantees. This is the longest A/N I've done (mainly because I had no idea what to say, if anything) so hope you don't mind. If you even read it.

Also feel free to send request. I haven't run out of ideas its just in case you have anything in specific you want to read.