Visions Part 3

A/N: It took me ages to actually write this but I hope it's worth the wait.

I tried to stay hidden. I really did. My mom phoned me last night demanding I come home. To be honest I'm not mad she phoned. She just cares about me. I try and convince myself I'm doing the right thing as I pack my bag.

I've only got a few things with me anyway. Most of the clothes I've been wearing are borrowed and the only other things I have are phone, wallet, and keys.

After I finished cleaning the room I was staying in I start to walk down the corridors. Since I'm one of the few not bearing runes it means shadowhunters notice me alot easier. I get so many strange looks. They knew I was here but not why.

Luckily Jace and Izzy were on a missions, Alec had the day off and went out, and Clary had just went for a shower. I was home free.

As I'm walking down the street I hear my phone rining. I look and notice it's Clary so let it ring out. If I decline she'll know. It starts ringing again and I only just saw the name before it rang out. "Mom." I quickly bring the phone to my ear.

"Where are you? You could be-"

"I know mom. I'm just walking home. I'm sorry." I hear her sigh on the line. "I know I've put you through hell. When I get back I'll clean the kitchen or something,"

"I was just scared darling. I couldn't stand it if something happenend to you." Neither of us say anything for a couple moments. "Where are you? I'll come pick you up."

"It's fine. I'm almost back anywAHHHHH" I'm cut off by the searing pain in my side. I look down to see black claws sticking out of my left ribcage. I drop my phone as the pain becomes too much. I can hear my mom yelling vaugley but it's muffled.

My legs start to give out as I get pushed to my knee's. I feel someone, something, push my shoulder and I fall down limp. It pushes my face into the pavement, scrapping the skin on my cheek. All I can see is the road. Cars drive past but no one notices.

Images flash through my mind as I start to hear a ringing in my ear. One of my birthdays with my family, sneaking out with Clary and Si, my Mom picking me up when I fell off my bike. The images start to become distored. A family of shadowy figures, Simon's flesh burning off him, Clary having a seraph blade in her stomach, my Mom getting held under water only to be brought back up and pushed under again. The person torturing her is a large man like shape with black eyes and a circle on his neck.

The visions only stop when I feel dust sprinkle over my body and someone's hushed whisper, then it goes black.

3rd person pov

Clary had tried phoning (Y/N) to ask her to get her a towel. She eventually gave up and put her clothes on before rushing to her room to get dried.

Jace and Izzy were de-arming after their succesful missions. "Hey, how'd it go?" Clary walked over as she towel dried her hair.

"Piece of cake." Izzy grinned.

Jace threw his arm over the red heads shoulder. "What can I say? They don't call me the best shadowhunter of the age for nothing."

"Cough*Cocky*Cough*Cough" Jace scowled at Izzy as Clary rolled her eyes. "Someones copying Alec." Izzy mused. "Where's (Y/N)? I said I'd show her the gardens."

"Um, I think she's sleeping. She didn't answer her phone."

"Ok, catch up with you guys later." Izzy walked to find the new addition.

She liked having another girl around. It's why she liked Clary. Issue was Alec didn't like Clary, and Clary got whinny sometimes. Izzy quickly realised (Y/N) was the least judgy of the 3 mundies. Well Mundie, Vampire, and new Shadowhunter.

Izzy knocked twice before going to open the door. She assumed (Y/N) would have locked it and was surprised when it swung open. The state of the room also surprised her.

Bed made, towels folded, no chargers, bag and shoes gone. Izzy quickly put things together in her mind. She did a quick search of the only places she'd go. Library, nope, kitchen, nope, Clary's room, nope. She even checked the gardens encase the newbie had found them.

They were gone.

Izzy quickly told Jace and Clary the situtation. "I'll call Alec. Izzy go pull some security footage, see if you can spot her. Clary go see if you can find anything of hers. A necklace, a photo, anything." The girls nodded and jumped into action as Jace got his phone out.

(Y/N) was meant to be under high security. An unknown species could do unimaginable damage especially with Valentine on the loose. "What's up?" Alec's voice broke Jace's thoughts.

"Have you seen (Y/N)?"

"Wait, what? Why-"

"She's gone Alec. Izzy can't find her anywhere." Jace started walking around in hopes he'd bump into (Y/N) or at least find something.

In the background Jace heard Alec say bye to someone and leave. "I've not really been anywhere today. She likes that coffee place down town-"

"How do you know that?" Jace stopped. He thought Alec couldn't stand her.

"She said she'd kill all of us for a cup of coffee from their. I'll head their. Keep me updated. And Jace?"

"Yeah?"

"As much as I hate this, trust the little girl. She knows (Y/N) best."

"That must of taken alot." Jace stopped as he saw Izzy marching over with Clary hot on her heels.

"It did."

"Keep me posted." Jace hung up and looked at the girls.

Izzy didn't waste time. "Raj said he saw her walking through the institute, possibly to the exit. Cassie confirmed it."

"And they didn't stop her?"

"They don't know her security risk. Only us 5, her included, Simon and Magnus. That's all that should know." Many people saw Izzy as the carefree one but she could get deathly serious. "I managed to find a rough time range from them then checked the footage. She left at 12:43 and only had her phone and a couple things in her pocket."

"What was she wearing?"

Clary was about to scold Jace when Izzy cut her off. "Its so we can spot her. Her own clothes. Jeans and a (Y/F/C) hoodie. I'm assuming she's wearing her own t-shirt since all the stuff she's borrowed is folded on her bed. So a black top."

"Ok, grab some gear."

"Do you think we'll need it?" Clary asked in a shocked voice. "I mean maybe she just wanted some coffee."

"Let's hope so."

Magnus passed around his apartment, book in hand and a piece of parchment floating in front of him. This damned lanuage was getting the best of him. Bzzz the shrill sound came from his phone, snapping him from his focus. Magnus did a double take as he saw the name. Biscuit.

Magnus realesed the spell on the paper and it floated to the ground. "Hello?" Clary briefly filled Magnus in who promptly agreed to join the search.

"Wait, were going all wrong." Clary stopped walking causing the other two to do the same. "(Y/N)'s mom phoned last night. She's going home."

Izzy and Jace shared a look. "We need to get their asap. They could be leading angel knows what to an unsubspecting mundane."

"Maybe she knew." Izzy suggested. "Its always a possibility."

"Then it could be a trap. Either way, it's a code red."