Period*PT1

A/N: A post, on time? what is this magic? Also if you can't tell Im currently afflicted with the curse of being a female. 

I feel like this is obviously but this is directed to people who get periods. If their are any guy specific things you want me to write about you can always message me but this one is for the vagina owners.

Also there will be some questions at the end about this book so please answer so I know what you want. Thanks :)

Jace

"Kill me, kill me, kill me," I repeated over and over again into my pillow.

"Hey babe, you okay?" Jace said from the door.

I groaned and rolled onto my back, clutching my stomach, "I'm dying!"

"No, you're not," Jace rolls his eyes.

"Tell that to my uterus," I whined as I rolled onto my side.

Jace walked over to the bed, slowly, as if I might bite if he made too many sudden movements. He sat on the bed next to me, running his hands through my hair, "You'll get through it," I glare at him. "You know Izzy told me that exercising helps with cramps," my mouth fell open, "I could help, and you could give that a try?" Jace looked at me, probably expecting an answer, and I rolled over, "C'mon. It can't hurt,"

I looked over my shoulder, "Fuck off,"

Somehow, he convinced me to get out of bed. We stood in the living room, him in his work out gear and me with pj's on. "Okay let's warm up with some jumping jacks," He said before starting. I just watched him, "You do it," He said, still jumping.

"I am," I glared, "Can't you see?" I said, standing still.

Jace stopped with a sigh, "I'm just trying to help,"

"I know," I sighed before flopping onto the couch, "but I'm not Izzy. I like chocolate and crappy movies,"

"That I can do,"

Clary

Clary and I were sat cuddling on the couch when my phone dinged. I reached over and grabbed it but groaned. Clary hummed, asking what's up, "My periods due tomorrow," I love clue but it's not a nice reminder.

"Ew," Clary said, grabbing another handful of popcorn.

Not wanting to ruin my bedsheets, I put on a panty liner before I went to sleep. The next morning, I woke up to an empty bed. When I looked at the alarm clock, I realised it was actually afternoon. Thank the angel it was a weekend.

Clambering out of bed, I made my way to the bathroom. Benefits of living with your girlfriend, being able to have all your period stuff sitting out in a basket with no one whining about it.

After I went into the living room and couldn't help but smile. Clary was setting up the coffee table and grinned when she saw me. She grabbed my hand and led me over, "Sit," I did as I was told.

"What's all this for?"

She was quiet for a second, "I woke up early and got bored,"

"I'm not complaining,"

Clary smiled as she pointed things out, "Aspirin, hot water bottle, the chocolate you like, pancakes, red velvet cake," I rolled my eyes, "and flowers!" She handed me a small bouquet, "red roses of course,"

"This is some Pinterest level support," I chuckled.

"What can I say? I'm just the best girlfriend," Clary sat down, grabbing herself a pancake.