Preference 37*Hickeys

Hey, quick question: Do you prefer imagines or preferences? Or would you like some '_____ when' or a gif series?

Jace: Who gets them more? You

He likes to embarrass you so he covers your neck and collarbones when he can. You, however, have gotten great at covering them with make up. Thank the angel.

Clary: Who gets them more? Her

You like to leave them on her collarbones so that when she trains with a tank top on people will see them but she can cover them if she wants.

Alec: Who gets them more? Him

Alec can get embarrassed so you try and ease him into giving you them. He will sometimes but it's mostly you. You like to trail them down his chest. He doesn't always realise or forgets so if he and Jace train and he takes off his shirt Jace makes fun of him. He always has a sassy comeback though.

Magnus: Who gets them more? You

Magnus likes to be in control and likes to tease you. He scatters them over your stomach and chest but has nothing against neck ones. As he's a warlock if you leave one on him, and he doesn't want it, he can magic it away. He will sometimes do that  for you but not often.

Isabelle: Who gets them more? You

She likes to 'mark you as her own'. She thinks its sexy when you have them so she will try and cover you in them. You will sometimes to it too her but one time Alec saw and you had to hide so.....

Simon: Who gets them more? Him

You leave them on his neck and occasionally his jaw just so he'll blush when someone points them out.

Maia: Who gets them more? Equal

You both like to leave them on each other. Sometimes you don't mean to and she wants to get even so will give you some back.

Jordan:  Who gets them more? Him

You are a warlock, so although he leaves them on you a lot, you always magic them off so Magnus doesn't see. You both don't have a specific place you leave them.

Camille: Who gets them more? You

She likes to pin you down and lead them from your neck to your thighs. She doesn't get them since she's a vampire

Raphael: Who gets them more? None

Neither of you like them. He can't get them and you hate the look so he stops before they form.

Tessa: Who gets them more? Her

You like to leave them on her legs. Spesifically her thighs. You don't want them to be on show so you make sure they can be covered. If she gives you any its normally on you chest.

Jem: Who gets them more? You

Although Jem is a gentleman in public when the doors closed its a different story. He likes to leave them any where you can cover them.  Even though you could magic them off you don't, by his request. You end up with them over your chest, stomach, thighs and sometimes collarbones.

Will: Who gets them more? Him

It surprises a lot of people to be honest. In the bedroom your more controlling while he's more submissive. He likes when you leave them all over him. You tend to stick around his neck and jaw though. He likes seeing the shock on peoples faces as he struts around with them littered up his neck. He doesn't even try to hide them. Not even from the clave.

Once Charlottes son, Matthew, asked him what it was and you had to pretend you and him were sparring due to Charlottes glare.