Platonic!Magnus*Straight outta hell

From my tumblr. This is part 1-2

Magnus Bane was taught magic from the daughter of Lucifer. She was taken to hell without his knowledge and now shes back, but can she stay? and will it be the same?

I've been trapped down here for nearly two centuries. How is that possible? Simple, Im a warlock. My mother was a pagan in the 1500's who tried to summon Lucifer, my father.  After my mother was burned at the stake for heresey I escaped into the Scottish highlands. I travelled for years helping downworlders adjust and made my friends that way.

You might have heard of Ragnor Fell, taught him the basics. Camille Belcourt, stopped her frying herself (mistake) and told her what happened. My best friend, Magnus Bane. I found him when he was a 20 year old warlock trying to hide magic. I helped him develop and we became great friends. I introduced him to Camille and Ragnor. I don't know what happened with him and Camille though because on the night he almost commit suicide. I was so distracted a demon was able to capture me. Damn you Azael.

Now I've been trapped here and they are 'training me' to do my fathers work then free them. Like hell I will! I've been assigned to bring back a greater demon who was on earth terrorizing mundanes. 'Father' needs him back and dosnt want him to go to the void so he is sending me up as I've been a 'loyal princess of hell'. That's what he thinks anyway.

"Are you ready, girl?" Belial, a prince of hell sneered at me.

"Yes, I am ready to assist Lucifer and bring back Leviathan" I stand tall in the pentagram.

"Ahh that's my girl" my 'father' said, throwing his arms up grinning, "ready to do me proud on your first mission?"

"Of course daddy" I almost threw up in my mouth, "you can trust me"

"I know. Let your mark show you know it makes you stronger, but hide it from the stupid Nemphilm. They cant be trusted. Oh and Asmodeus said send his 'love' to that Bane guy."

"Of course" I let my mark show. Vines crept up my arms, fire sprouted from my arms and my eyes went forest green. Who would of thought Lucifer would be so into nature.

I started the incantation in an ancient tongue, known only to demons and the pentagram started to burn

My world was spinning around me during dark. As this was happening I screamed at the top of my lungs "Αρνούμαι τον σκοτεινό άρχοντα τον Εωσφόρο. ΠΑΝΤΙ τῳ ΠΛΗΡΩΜΑΤΙ άγγελοι υποκλίνομαι σε σας. κόλαση θα εξαπολύσει μου από τώρα μέχρι το τέλος. Έτσι πρέπει να είναι" My father screamed no as I repeated the Greek 3 times. He shot fire into the circle at me but it was to late. The angels had heard my plead that 'I refuse the dark lord Lucifer. by the angels mercy I bow to you. hell will unleash me from now till the end. So it must be'.

Then the world went blinding white. Then a man in white walked up to me. "My name is Zadkiel, the archangel of freedom, benevolence, mercy. I heard your pleads and think we might be able to return you to earth."