Isabelle*Werewolf

Requested via tumblr

A/N: If you guys have any preference or one shot requests or idea's comment them please. Also my laptop broke and I'm using my brothers that doesn't have spell check so hopefully this is ok.

Izzy X Male!Reader

Im getting sick of this. I am, was, best friends with Clary and Simon but I really question our friendship since they've disappeared.
Whenever I text them I get a short response most of the time. I've had 1 proper conversation with Simon this month and none with Clary. I don't even know where she is becuase Luke told me she moved house.
But she seems to forget I have her find my phone password since she always lost it. I activate it and see she's at some takeaway place near the pear. I type in the address on my phone and hop in a taxi.
I try texting her and Simon on the way but neither reply. I pay the driver and get out. Looking around it's kinda a dingy place. Though it might just look that way since it's dark. I hadn't realised how dark it would get but what can you expect at 9 at night.
I walk into the place called 'Takis' and look around. It wasn't packed but their was quite a few people around. As I enter the bell goes off causing everyone to turn to look at me. I avoid eye contact as I look over the resteraunt, looking for Clary. I huff slightly as I can't see her and pull out my phone again.
Looking at her phones location I notice it's moved. It isn't that far away but I had just spent majority of my money I brought on that taxi. "Can I help you?" My head snapped up from my phone to see the girl in front of me. She had an afro and a scar on her neck that my gaze lingered on for a moment to long.
"Uh, I was looking for my friend, Clary. Short, red head-"
"I know her." She cut me off. "She left with Luke a couple minutes ago."
I sigh, "Do you know where they went? Maybe I can catch up with them."
"No." She said suddenly. "Um, I mean no, I don't know where they're going. But Luke walks fast so you probably couldn't catch them."
"Ok." I said skeptically. I look over the resturant again and see everyones eyes are still on me. "I'm just gonna go." I back away slowly and open the door.
As I leave I pick up the pace slightly. The nights cold so I stuff my hands into my jacket pocket. "Hey!" Someone called. I ignored it, it probably wasn't for me "Wait." I hear someone running and glanse over my shoulder. "You." He slowed down as he approached me. "I know were their going. Come on, I'll take you."
I nod but I couldn't help but feel a bit skeptic. We walk in silence. I pull out my phone to check the time and see Simon's replied.
S-"Whats up?"
(Y/N)-"Im finding Clary."
S-"?"
(Y/N)-"I used find my phone now this guys taking me to her. Idk I know it sounds weird."
S-"Where are you?"
(Y/N)-"Near taki's."
S-"Get out of there."
(Y/N)-"Why?"
S-"Where does it say Clary is?"
I sigh and open the app again. The guy keeps glancing over my shoulder so I hide my phone from him. I squint as I look at the screen. "Um," I stop walking "Are you sure we're going the right way? According to this she's the opposite way."
I look up and wish I hadn't as I look at the guys now yellow eyes. The flash back to the cold blue they were before. I back away from him as he walks closer. "You shouldn't trust strangers."
Not wanting to be mugged, I turn and run. I knock into a couple trash cans but I couldn't care less as I heard his feet pounding against the pavement behind me. I knock one of the trash cans in front of him and run down a side street, not realing it was a dead end.
I feel his heavy breathing before I heard him. I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder before I get knocked to the ground, landing on a pile of rubish bags. I hit my head on the fall and I can't open my eyes as things start fading out.

My eyes flutter open to see the searing sun. I bring my arm up to cover my eyes as I feel a dull ache. I look around to see that I'm lying in trash. "What the fuck?" I question my self as I sit up. I brush the trash off me as I began to stand up. My whole body aches as I stand.
I begin walking out of the side street and notice I'm walking with a slight limp. Giving up, I lean against the nearest wall. I beging to pat myself down, looking for my phone. I was surprissed when I pulled it out my pocket. I thought that guy was trying to mug me? I think to myself.
I turn it on to see 14 missed calls from Si and 3 from Clary. Unlocking my phone, I look through my texts.
Si- "Hello?"
Si- "You there?"
Si- "Answer me"
Si- "Luke's looking for you now."
Si- "Seriously I know your phones on."
Si- "Are you ok?