Jace*Sent Away PT2

A/N: There's an excerpt from a book in here. If you catch it my type of person

Sorry to Boeremeisielife, jacmine776 and Rebel-Owl for taking so long. 

Whenever I knew I was alone and most likely undisturbed I looked at that locket. That damn locket made the whole thing harder. It was like carrying a ball and chain around my neck knocking id left them behind. How could I? I couldn't stop it though.

The Seelie queen will never truly be my mother, just an egg donor. She didn't even care herself. She just enjoyed spreading pain and suffering where she went. Her Majesty doesn't even check on me.

At least this means I can have alone time in my room. It's beautiful and I hate it. I wish it was an ugly jail cell I could hate and resent but it just had to be beautiful. Had to be.

A knock on my door prompted me to let go of the locket and let it drop down my shirt. "My lady," a fae woman bowed her head as she walked in, tray in hand, "Your supper,"

"It's supper times?" I ask, taking the tray off her.

She nods, "Yes my lady. If you left the room more you'd know,"

"Maybe I don't wish to leave the room," I glare, done with fake niceties.

So, is she, "We wish, and we want? Strive and try. Theirs no point when needles pull out your eyes,"

"What do you want Jessabelle?" I groan.

"my wants are not important. Only the information I know. There may only be one door in, but every home has windows," Jessabelle picked up last night's tray and leaves.

"What in the fuck?" I ask the thin air.

I huff and look at the dumb golden tray filled with my favorite foods. Standing, I take the tray and begrudgingly eat the delicious food.

Deciding id go crazy I take Jessabelle's advice and venture outside my door. Their's constant dancing at the queen's court but she pays it no attention. Instead, she sits on her throne, talking to an advisor with a fae boy whispering in her ear as if he's under a trance.

I force myself not to scoff at the sight. Walking through the dancers, I leave through the dirt archway with flowers draped around it. pictures hell. I walk through the dried mud corridors, picturing all the fairy tale books my mum read to me.

The corridors were empty but as I look at the walls closer I see a faded door outline on the dirt. Pushing against the wall, I hear a click. The dirt moves like a door on hinges and slams shut behind me with a soft thud.

Being a shadowhunter, well half at least, I refuse to leave defenseless, so my witch light is still in my pocket. Pulling it out, bright white light seeped from the rock, engulfing the room. My eyes adjusted to the bright white light, opposite of the fae's favor of the glow of candles.

I blink a few times as the room comes into focus. Tall bookshelves line the wall, all different heights and covered in faded books. Plucking one from its untouched spot, I have to blow the dirt of the spine to read the side. Alice in Wonderland and what they got wrong. Shrugging, I decide its better than an empty bedchamber.

Before I realize I'm at the final page of the book. I blink a few times at my realization and set the book down. Looking around the room I see the table id been sitting at now had a small basket sitting on the end.

"We wish, and we want," I jump at Jessabelle's voice, spinning around and coming to my feet. "With no real aim. Only pure of heart will win the game,"