Preference 38*They realise they like you

Jace: When you left an official meeting because you were so worried about a fledgling. He saw how caring you are and that made him like you.

Clary: When you stood up to a clave envoy for her. You had heard Clary being disciplined for no reason so you stepped in and she just had a warm fuzzy feeling all over. That's when she knew

Alec: When he saw how well you got on with the people in his life. He had thought you were pretty when you first met but seeing you becoming instante bf's with Izzy, sassing Jace like a brother, helping Max with his manga and his parents being respectful to you (unlike with most downworlders). That's when he knew.

Magnus: He realised he liked you when you rushed to save a young werewolf when a vampire was about to attack. You had been going to meet up with him for drinks at the hunters moon and rushed into action, to defend a new werewolf, with no weapons. He came out to see you sparing a vampire and flicked his wrist, flinging the vampire back, and coming over. When you explained why, while he healed a few scratches on your arms, he knew.

Isabelle: Her and Clary had came over to his and Jordans flat, which you had basically moved into, and Clary had mentioned how they hadn't had dinner. You started fusing over them, since it was already half six, and then insisted of cooking them dinner. Jordan said you had always been like that. Even though it was just basic pasta, still better than hers, the thought of how loving you are to people you barely knew she instantly knew.

Simon: Simon had found a teenage boy, no older than sixteen, who had just discovered he was a vampire. He had phoned you, not knowing what to do, and you had just finished a mission nearby so you sped over. When you arrived you tried to explain it to him gently. When you were taking him back to Simons apartment, you didn't know were he lived and the sun was coming out, you made him laugh. He knew when he saw how you could make a traumatized boy laugh and feel happy even though he would never live the same life.

Maia: She knew after she first met you. You had taken a newly transformed werewolf and exposed yourself to the shadow world properly even though they were a stranger. When she woke up and found out you had stopped her killing she knew.

Sorry! I couldn't think of any more. If you have any idea's tell me and I will put them in a part two.