Preference 32 PT3*Secret Talent

Spoilers for COHF in the end of Jems.

Tessa: Doing Hair

You and Tessa were visiting Magnus and Alec for the week. Magnus and Tessa wanted to catch up and Tess wanted you to meet Magnus properly. However due to the pair spending so much time catching up, not that you minded, you spent more time with Alec. Tessa and Magnus had went out to a museim (to point out what they got wrong) and Alec had invited his sister, Izzy, over.

The three of you just hung out for a while, not doing much. Izzy kept pushing her hair out of her face and was looking annoyed about it. "Why don't you tie your hair up?" Alec questioned.

"Takes to long." Izzy huffed, pushing her hair back again.

"Wait a minute." You got up and went to the guest bedroom you and Tess were staying in. You came back with a hairbrush, tie back, pins and other hair stuff. "Sit." You pointed to the floor in front of the sofa. Izzy complied and you sat behind her and started brushing out her hair. You were nearing the end of doing a pull through braid (IDK, had to look that up. My hairs short as my patience), still talking to the siblings, when the duo came back.

"Izzy! Your hair looks fabulous!" Magnus exclaimed, probably happy to see you had sprayed some glitter hair spray in Izzy's hair.

"Thanks. Your girl/boyfriend/partner works wonders, Tessa." Tessa just looked at you with her head cocked to the side.

"Hm," She hummed. "you have to do my hair from now on." You all had a small laugh before ordering take out. Izzy went home after and Magnus and Alec went out for drinks. You and Tess were just laying in bed in silence. She broke it by saying "Why don't you become a hairdresser?"

"I'm not that good." You shrugged.

"Not true! Izzy looked like a goddess with hair like that. You could do it easy. In fact when we get back I'm getting you a job."

"But I'm a-"

"Hairdresser." She cut you off. "You clearly enjoyed doing Izzy's hair. She told me you jumped at the chance. I know you might not want to quit your job but you could do it at the weekend. Lives to short to not do what you want."

"Nice speech." She rolled her eyes. "I might try out but for now you can be my hair model." She sighed a 'fine' and you two cuddled. Whenever Tess was stressed you would do her hair to relax her. You did eventually start picking up hours at a hairdressers and it was fun to show your talent.

Jem: Painting

Jem had been to your house before but not to all the rooms. He'd seen your living room, kitchen and bathroom but not your study. Until today. He had came over and Will had invited himself. You and Jem were being 'mushy' according to Will and he was bored.

"You invited yourself," you started. "and if your that bored get a book from my study!" You were slightly, very, irritated by his fake vomiting noise every time you went to kiss your boyfriend. He got up and went to the door you pointed too. He was in there for about five minutes before he came back out. Only he was holding a painting. Your painting.

"Did you paint this?" He was holding it carelessly and you shot up and grabbed it.

"Hey! Don't smudge the paint! I spent hours on this." You inspected the painting, making sure he didn't do anything to it. Jem got up to have a look at the painting to.

"Hmm, I didn't know you painted." He had his head leaned over your shoulder, looking at the painting you held. You put your head down, cheeks flushed.