Preference 32 PT 1*Secret Talent

FIRST OF ALL PLEASE READ!

Hi! Do you like harry potter? If yes then please check out my Harry Potter Preferences and Imagines book. It has Harry, Ron, Hermione, Draco, Fred, George, Luna, Ginny, Young James, Young Sirius, Young Remus and Young Lily. So please check it out if you like any of them.

Jace: You are great with kids.

Jace had moved in with you already and the Lightwood had a clave meeting to go to. Jace had decided to stay behind with Max. Max didn't want to go and be left at the house on his home but Jace didn't want to stay at the institute so Max was staying with you. Jace had been called on a mission early in the morning. You never told him how much you missed kids so when Max woke you up, asking for pancakes you weren't too mad.

"So Max when did you get into to mangas?" You asked while flipping a pancake.

"Did Jace tell you?"

"No I'm a mind reader." You replied sassily. When you notice he didn't say anything you turned and saw he was looking at you with a questioning look. "Not really."

You gave him a stack of pancakes that you had put blue food dye in. He wolfed them down then said, "You need to move into the institute. Izzy's trying to poison us!" You laughed before explaining you physically couldn't. After breakfast (even though it was noon) you made a pillow fort.

When Jace got back he found you and Max in the pillow fort, that took up most of the living room, watching mundies movies. You three ended up staying in the pillow fort all day. After Max went to bed Jace turned to you, "Since when did kids like you?"

"What can I say. I mean its not like I was a downworlder babysitter for fifty years. Oh wait!" You replied sassily. Jace rolled his eyes at you. From then on Max visited you and Jace every weekend he was in New York and Jace couldn't help but smile at you two.

Clary: Dancing

You needed to let out some stress so you went to a private training room and did what you've been doing since you were a little kid. Dance. Clary stumbled upon you dancing.

Once you were finished she started clapping. "Since when did you dance?" She questioned, walking towards you. You put your head down mumbling 'shut up' to which she just giggled at.

Alec: Singing

You were listening to music through your headphones while Alec was in the shower. You didn't even realise you had started singing. When Alec heard he cut his shower shorter than he would of liked to hear you.

Once you were finished he came over and pulled your headphones off and you jumped. "I didn't know you could sing."

"I didn't know how good you look out of the shower." You said taking in the fact your boyfriend was shirtless and damp with only a towel around his waist. He rolled his eyes and got changed.

Magnus: Piano

You couldn't sleep and you were crashing at Magnus's. You got up to get a drink and on your way back to bed you saw his glossy piano sitting there. You knew he had it and it was so tempting. He got it for décor and you were desperate to play but you didn't want to wake your boyfriend up. You decided to anyway but that didn't affect your boyfriends sleep because he had already notice your absence. He got up to find you and music flooded his ears.

"Come back to bed. You can play more tomorrow." Magnus made his presence known after you finished. You nodded and he was right. The next day he begged you to keep playing.

Isabelle: Drawing

Clary was the drawer and you knew that. You kept all your drawings in sketchbooks and folders and didn't show anyone. Know one knew you could draw and you liked that. You thought you were alright but then you saw Clary's. Izzy had came over and she was waiting in the living room while you searched for the necklace she had left in your room.

She saw the sketch book sitting on the coffee table and casually picked it up. She started flicking through it and smiled at each one. You came back through with the necklace dangling from your fingers. Your smile dropped when you saw what she was looking at. "These are amazing (y/n/n)."

"Not really. I mean have you seen Clary's." You mumbled. She got up and put her arms around your waist.

"Clary's got nothing on you."