How you meet Clary

You met when Clary when Lydia was going to marry Alec.

Your POV

I had just portaled to the New York institute for my cousins wedding. Why the hell is she getting married? I went to Lyd's and caught up for half an hour when I finally asked "Why are you getting married? I know you cant love him."

"I do," she clenched her jaw, I knew she was lying. "and he uh loves me. You can ask him if you want but you need to be happy for me."

"Of course I am. Im just protective." She let out a sigh of relife. I gave her a hug before I went to find answers. I know theirs no point going to Alec. I remembered he had a sister named Isabelle. We had met a few times and I knew how protective she was. When I found her she was in the place were Lydia and Alec would marry. She and some red head were hanging up flowers on an archway, she saw me and came down from the ladder.

"Hey (Y/N/N)," She gave me a hug, we were quite close although only meeting a few times. "How are you? Im so glad you could make it."

"I would be glad too but I think theirs something fishy going on."

"What?" she questioned although she had a knowing look behind her eyes.

"They aren't in love are they?" She sighed and frowned.

"No, Alec is, well he's gay. He thinks he needs to do this for the family but I know his heart is truly with a warlock named Magnus Bane." She looked down disappointed. "Im sorry for Lydia. I know neither of them will be truly happy."

"I'll talk to her. You should do the same with Alec,"

"I've tried!" She sounded exhausted. "he just wont listen."

"Are you positive he loves Magnus?" She nodded. "I'll talk to Lydia but you need to invite Magnus," She looked at me like I was crazy and even the beautiful red head looked down at me with a weird look. "I know it sounds crazy but it will be his last chance. For all three of them."

"Your right, come on Clary." Oh that's her name. I didn't have time to think about how much it suited her because Isabelle rushed pasted and knocked out the ladder she was standing on. I caught her in my arms bridal style. She looked up at me with something that looked like slight awe and something else.

"Well looks like I've saved the damsel in distress." I joked. She started to stutter something as I put her down.

"Come on you two," Isabelle grinned. "We have worked to do. Not each other." As her and Clary walked away she turned back and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks...."

"(Y/N)" She just smiled and walked away with Izzy.

Thank god I had put on a swiftness rune on. Other wise I wouldn't of caught a falling angel.

I know its cheesy but hey. Why not?

I'll be posting Alec, Izzy and Magnus in the morning and probably more of them later in the day.