Magnus Bane*How Do You Love Someone

Ashley Tisdale Lyrics

Warnings----Swearing, implied sex, implied abuse/rough family life

From my Tumblr

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hi! My names (y/n) and I'm 97..... yeh I'm a vamp sooo yeah. I was turned at 17 in the late 1930s. My parents knew because my mum was a mundane with the sight and my dads brother was a werewolf.

Momma never told me how to love

They hated each other. They both blamed themselves at first when I was turned.

Daddy never told me how to feel

Even before that they weren't close. There marriage was a mistake.

Momma never told me how to touch

They never hugged, kissed or even sleep in the same bed.

Daddy never showed me how to heal

After I was turned dad stopped talking to me as much because what his brother told him about vampires.

Momma never set a good example

Dad was away more and more on business trips or at political meetings so Mom  went out a swell. She started sleeping around and got the name town slut. Also because I didn't go out during the day (because duh) they thought I was dead. They said my mom killed me when she was drunk or that id moved away pregnant. That hurt because now it was physically impossible.

Daddy never held momma's hand

When dad got back he never talked to mom.  It was like they were strangers who shared a kid.

Momma found everything hard to handle

Dad was enlisted in ww2. He didn't want to but had no choice. When he left he didn't even say goodbye. My mom had to work in the factories and I was alone all day in the house and had to go out to feed at night.  My father tried to desert the army and was killed. When my mom got the letter she was happy to be free of him and moved. She left me behind though.

I've walked alone, broken

I didn't know what to do. It was getting harder for me to hide the fact that I was feeding of villagers. I found another vampire named Camille in the 1950s and she offered me passage to her clan in new york.

Emotionally frozen

I went with her and didn't talk to any of the other vampires. One night in the 60s a fledgling I had barely spoken to invited me out to the pandemonium.

Getting it on

I decided to go to try find some form of love or even just friendship. I went every night with these fledglings and later on with other vamps. Every night I would hook up with someone new. I just wanted to feel loved or wanted.

Getting it wrong

It didn't work. If anything it made me lonelier. Even though I would 'talk' to people of every gender and species (apart from werewolves) but I was to scared to get close to them.

How do you love someone

Without getting hurt

I didn't have any close friends because every other friendship had went badly.

How do you love someone

Without crawling in the dirt

My first and only (boy/girl)friend had cheated on me and had left me in the middle of nowhere 10 minutes before the sun was to rise.