Jem Castairs*You're Not Perfect

Before he was a silent brother. 

For the next part do you want PT 4 of Forster Kid, or them having a crush on you preference?

"He what? I said. I'm going to kill him.

Charlotte nodded with a sigh. "He didn't take enough yin fen and went and fought anyway. He's in his room. I think Will's there," I nodded and began to rush to his room.

Why would he do that? He knows he needs it. I thought to myself as I walk the familiar path to his room. It's one thing if Will did something stupid like that but Jem? I can't even lie to myself that I don't like him.

I open the door to see Will reading a book casually, sitting beside Jem's bed. Jem doesn't look so casual with the sweat covering his forehead and sickly look. "You're an idiot,"

"Which one?" Will asked, not pausing from his book.

"James," I cross my arms.

Will shuts his book, keeping his page with his finger, "How the table doth turns," he smirks, "Never thought this would happen,"

Jem groaned lightly "Nice to see you too,"

I move across the room to sit on the edge of his bed, "Don't worry, Wills an idiot too,"

"What did I do?!"

"Let him fight. Plus while he's lying here in pain your reading,"

Will shrugs, "What am I meant to do? I gave him his stuff. Trust me I want him alive just as much as you," I roll my eyes "What you want to be a nursemaid?" He gets up from his chair.

"You could at least make him comfortable," I say, taking his seat.

Jem's head rolls to face us "I'd be more comfortable if you weren't fighting," his voice was hoarse.

"What's wrong with you? Your never this bad after an incident,"

He turns his head to face the ceiling and Will sighs, "He got demon venom in him,"

"WHAT!?"

I calmed down after Will explained the demon hadn't injected enough venom to be deadly. According to Charlotte he'll have symptoms of mundane influenza plus being a bit out of mind. She said he'll be more blunt than usual or be a little bit delirious.

"Do you think plants had feelings before we eat them?" He asked as I fluffed up one of his pillows. The things you do for your crush.

"My angel you sound like your high," I mutter. "No Jem. Plants don't have feelings,"

"Huh, weird." he shrugged. Suddenly he erupted into a coughing fit, sitting up to try breath.

Rubbing his back as his coughs calmed down, I handed him a glass of water, "Thanks," he croaked before laying down with a flop. "You're too good to me,"

"You're ill," I tell him, grabbing a cloth. Dampening it, I dab it on his forehead to try to cool his temperature.

"Am I getting a sponge bath next?" He grinned lightly.

"You sound like Will, please stop." He laughed. "How are you feeling?"

"Bad. My body aches, I've got a fever, you keep feeding me try toast," I roll my eyes, "I've got a headache and cough. I can't even sleep through it and my tummy hurts," he pouted.

I frown lightly "I'm sorry I can't help you. You know id do anything, "I brush his hair off his forehead, sticky with sweat.

"Their is something..." he said, trailing off. I nudged him slightly then he nodded to his chest of drawers, "Theirs a book in there. Can you read it to me? Your voice is soothing,"