Jace Herondale*Christmas Party

Jace X Fem!Warlock!Reader

Warning-Kinda smutty? but not really

(Y/F/J/F)= your fav junk food

(Y/H/T)= Your hometown

Being a warlock who was over two hundred years old meant you didn't find mundane holidays as exciting as you used to. Most of your friends didn't celebrate, well apart from Magnus. Ragnor Fell didn't care for holidays, Catrina Loss was too busy to care, Raphael didn't talk about anything close to religion due to his past. All your other warlock or vampire friends just didn't care anymore. Well, Magnus did but it was really just an excuse to throw another lavish party.

Your plans for December 20th was to eat (Y/F/J/F) and watch Netflix. Not productive but stress-free. Your plans were interrupted by someone pounding on your door. You paused the tv and stayed silent. The knocking didn't stop.

You sighed aggressively and stood up and stomped to your door. "WHO DARES DISTURB THE HIGH WARLOCK OF (Y/H/T)?" You yelled.

"Don't steal my line!" An all to familiar voice whined.

You flung the door open and glowered at the glittery Warlock. "What?" You asked bluntly.

He looked at your outfit and rolled his eyes. "You haven't even started getting ready." He pushed past you and into your apartment.

"Come in. I insist. Welcome to my humble abode. So glad you're here." You said in a flat voice, giving a fake bow. Magnus just crossed his arms and stared at you. "Get ready for what?" you sighed.

"Christmas party," he made hand gestures as if to say 'you idiot, how did you forget?'. "I invited you over a month ago."

"And I told you I wasn't going over a month ago." You flung yourself onto the couch.

Magnus walked in front of you and put his hands on his hips. "Oh, please tell, what amazing plans do you have tonight?"

"Netflix." You looked passed him, holding the remote, and looking for something to watch.

"Netflix and chill?" he asked with a hopeful look in his eyes. "Are you finally getting back onto the field?"

"Nope." You popped the P and kept searching.

Magnus groaned. "You need to get over them. It was over a century ago."

"If your new lover, whose name escapes me, broke up with you because you accidentally set his house on fire because someone was trying to kill you, would you get over it?"

"That's why?" You nodded. "Then id say 'fuck you' and try move on. Just because it was bad once doesn't mean it cant get better." You rolled your eyes. "Besides its Christmas! Time to party."

"Naw."

Magnus stormed off somewhere but you didn't pay attention. Well until he flung a random dress and heels at you. You pulled the dress away from your face and glared at him. "Get. Changed. I need to go set out your makeup."

You knew there was no point in arguing with Magnus so did as he said. He took it upon himself to 'beat your face', his words not yours, and do your hair. You've got to admit, Magnus is amazing at makeup.

Magnus was late to his own party because of you but you didn't care. It was his own fault. Besides Magnus said its good to be 'fashionably late' and that the 'party don't start till he walks in' to quote ke$hia.

Magnus introduced you to Alec briefly before he dragged him away somewhere. This left you with his hot friend Jace. You couldn't even deny Jace was hot but that didn't mean you were about to throw yourself on him. you talked for a few minutes before going to get a drink. Well, another but who's counting.

You hadn't been to one of Magnus's parties for a while but soon remembered why you loved them. The night was a blur of dancing, drinking, flirting, chatting and a few party tricks. You're favourite was to impress some newer downworlders with simple magic. The one they seemed to like the most was when you made smoke come out your fingertips and shape itself into different things, like a Seelie dancing or a rose blooming.

You won't lie, you did make out with this one vampire for a brief period of time but who can blame you? They're naturally flawless.

You weren't planning on going home with someone but as the night went on you were less against the idea.

Seelies loved dancing and you happened to see some old friends who quickly dragged you to the dance floor. Being tipsy and having the time of your century, your dancing was slightly risky.

This caught the eye of a certain shadowhunter. Soon you felt someone dancing behind you. Turning your head you saw the golden blonde. You smirked and started dancing with him. why not?

One thing leads to another and you and Jace were making out in a corner. "Follow me." You whispered, sending him a wink. He grabbed your hand as you lead him through Magnus's flat. You didn't want to portal home and you also assumed he lived in the institute so decided Magnus probably wouldn't mind you using his guest room.

You opened the door and made sure no one was in there before dragging Jace in and shutting the door, locking it with magic. When you turned Jace was smirking at you. "You sure Magnus wants us in here?"

"He won't mind." Jace cocked an eyebrow, which was hot as hell. "He told me to get laid."

Jace walked closer until he was pressing you against the door. "What makes you think you'll get laid?" he whispered in your ear.

Your face displayed a smirk to match his. "Are you really gonna say no?" You asked. With every word you walked forward, forcing him to get closer to the bed.

"Hell no," Jace said. You smirked and gave him a small push, making him land on the bed.

He pushed himself up slightly, leaning on his arms. You quickly connected your lips to his. Jace ran his fingers through your hair while your hands traced his abs. One of his hands went from your hair to the hem of your dress. "Shall we?"

Do you want this to continue?

I was thinking of doing a part 2 which could either be smut, or someone walking in on them so they don't...idk, what do you readers want?