Magnus Bane*Visions

Requested via tumblr.

Ever since I was younger I had these dreams, these visions. It's like I could...see the future. I know it sounds crazy but it's true, I swear! The first one I remember is I dreamed I would get a history test next week. Next week rolled around and guess who was ready for the surprise test? Oh, me!

I don't tell anyone about it because who would believe me? Besides some of the things don't happen till a lot later than the dreams. I once dreamed that my brother would break his arm. I was always on the lookout for him. Once id somehow convinced myself he would be fine a couple months later he broke it! It was about a year since I had that dream but it still happened.

It's not every night I dream like that. I kind of know though if it's a dream or a vision.

Recently I've started writing down what they are, just so I can prove its true. I would type them up on my laptop so the date could be added. I'm just waiting for a few more things to happen so they cant say it's a coincidence.

Last night I had this dream, this vision. Normally they're about other people but this was about me.

I was lying in some fancy bed in large room. The walls were white and the sheets and pillows were canary yellow with black accents. The room had a sparkly sheen all over it somehow. Looking around everything seemed to be a little sparkly. I was in this large bed alone through the space next to me felt warm. I sat up and scratched my head looking around. I felt tire even though I was asleep.

When this happens its like I'm there but can't control my actions. I looked at the door when it opened revealing an Asian man with black hair with blue tips. He had on sweat pants and seemed to be the source of the glitter. He came over to the bed holding a tray with food. "Morning darling." He whispered, sitting the tray on my lap. "Happy three year anniversary."

"Morning." I smiled. I didn't have control of what I said. It was like watching through a screen. "Did you sleep well?"

The man climbed under the covers and wrapped an arm around my waist. "I always sleep well when I'm with you."

"You truly are a hopeless romantic."

"Only for you." He smiled.

"Knowing you has been the best three years if my life, babe." Why all the pet names? I need to know his name so I can find him!

"Ever since I met you I couldn't keep my eyes away." The vision started to fade. I was waking up. "I love you (Y/N) (Y/L/N)."

"I love you too, Ma-"  

I woke up. Damn it! I thought. I didn't even get his name. I groaned but got up regardless for school. Before I left I quickly typed up what the vision was and left. The whole day I was thinking about it. I was distracted all day. The visions weren't normally about me. It was never about love in any way.

"Hey! Earth to (Y/N)." Simon, my best friend, waved his hand in front of my face.

"What?" I looked up and noticed my other best friend, Clary, sitting across from us. "Oh hey! How'd the meeting go?"

"Good. I got in." she squealed.

"I knew you would!" Of course, I knew. I was the one who told her to apply for a reason.

"Are you ok though? You've been weird all day." They both looked concerned. In truth, I was being weird. I shouldn't think about it as much. Some things might not happen for years.

"Yeah, um, just thinking." They gave me a look as to say go on. "You know. About college and stuff." They nodded.

"Same," Simon said. I felt bad for lying but its not like they'd understand.