Magnus*Foster Kid Pt 2

A/N: 1st thing 1st, I know I posted pt 1 ages ago. I'm sorry. It was after a comment from @juviaheartattack1 asking for part 2 I realized how many 1 parters I have. So...2nd thing is if they're any previous parts of this book that doesn't have a part 2 or isn't a completed series that you want completed comment the name under this chapter and I'll do them next. Part 3 of this is going to be next but I'll work on the rest after. Sorry for not finishing them sooner.

And thirdly I, for the time, no longer have word meaning no spell check meaning errors. I tried to use Grammarly on wattpad but it isn't great. I also only learned to spell because when I was 14 so I'm sorry for any idiotic mistakes.

Magnus X Platonic!Reader                   Mentions of Malec

"Ah shit," Magnus mumbled, looking over the mundane. No serious marks that he could see but that wasn't the issue. What was the high warlock of Brooklyn meant to do with a half-dead mundane who'd already been exposed to the shadoworld?

The sound of an alley cat made him jump but also pushed him into action. After all, it could've been a shadowhunter who would assume the worst.

Thank the lords for magic, Magnus thought as he summoned a portal. He pulled the mundanes arm around his shoulder and dragged her up. She groaned lightly and her head lolled to the side. It was a pitiful sight.

Magnus clicked his fingers to make the bag beside her follow them through the portal. Once home Magnus dragged the mundane to the sofa, clearing his makeup he'd left there off with magic.

Chairman meow gave Magnus what he could only assume as a questioning look before walking away. He couldn't be distracted though. The only thing worse than having a half-dead mundane is having its corpse on your couch.

They were a teen after all. Someone had to care about them surely.

Sun shining across (Y/N)'s face woke her up the next morning. The first thing she felt was confusion as she stared at the chandelier but it didn't last long as an aching pain took over her body. Her limbs felt heavy and her head stuffy.

Despite the pain, she propped herself up on her elbows. The blanket that had been over her slipped down. Blanket? She wondered.

Looking around the room didn't help her confusion. Elaborately decorated with ornaments that by themselves cost more than her foster parents home. Not to mention antiques carelessly scattered across the place.

A meow made her jump. Along with the blanket, she'd accidentally pushed a cat off her stomach. It meowed angrily at her, moving down slightly to lay down on her lap, falling back asleep.

"I see you've met chairmen," A voice made her jump. The cat scurried off her lap, sending a quick hiss, before settling on an armchair. "Ignore him, darling. How are you feeling?"

"Okay?" It came out as a question. The man came into view and (Y/N) took in his appearance. A tall Asian man dressed in turquoise skinny jeans, black shirt, and more rings than fingers. He had on a better cat eye than she could ever achieve and several earrings on. "Magnus?"

"Indeed," He sat on the armrest of the sofa by her feet. (Y/N) sat up, pulling the blanket to cover her "I'm afraid we'll need to check your wounds before you go,"

"Wounds?"

Magnus looked down for a moment "From the monsters," he looked back at her, "the ones that you saw before. Looks like they want a clean job,"

"Monsters?" she questions. Her brain felt like it was unraveling "Their not real. Thugs killed my parents. Monsters aren't real."

"Who said that?"