How you meet Izzy

(Y/H/T) =Your home town

(Y/F/G)= Your favourite game........video game

Isabelle was going with Clary to drop some old comics off at Simon's and Jordan's before they finally went shopping. She had been asking Clary to go clothes shopping with her for ages and had finally gotten her to agree. So she wanted to get this over quickly. At first.

They rushed in when they heard the scream Simon.

"No....Stop trying to kill me, ahhhhhh" They burst in Clary with her seraph blade and Izzy with her whip. What they saw did not match what they heard. Simon was on the floor, on his knee's with a controller in hand. On the couch was a beautiful person with enticing (Y/EC) and gorgeous (Y/H/C). Jordan was doubled over laughing at Simon while the stranger was grinning.

The girls were standing in disbelieve when (Y/N) noticed and said "Right Si suck it up. And I don't know why your laughing Kyle. I bet you in half the time." Simon sniggered and Jordan mumbled a 'shut it' when Isabelle finally snapped out of it.

"What the hell is going on? We thought you were dying!" The two loser's heads snapped round finaly noticing the girls. Simon scrambled to his feet and Jordan went to his room saying he needed a break.

"Oh Clary! Did you bring the comics?" he rushed over as he saw Clary hold up a bag. Izzy saw her chance and said.

"Ok well enjoy your comics," she started dragging Clary out the door when Simon stopped her.

"No wait, Clary my mom gave me some old picture's of us in middle school. Wanna have a look?"

"They're really funny." They stranger said over their shoulder while setting up a new game. "You gonna introduce me, Si?" You added seeing the strange looks on the girls face's.

"Oh this is (Y/N). They're Jordan's friend who's basically living with us now." Clary just nodded and followed Simon to his room. The raven haired girl just sighed and sat down next to the newbie.

"How come you're crashing here?" She asked, uncomfortable with the silence.

"I've just moved here from (Y/H/T), and Jordan told me just to sleep on their couch till I was sorted."

"Cool" After a couple moments of silence you asked,

"Do you know how to play?" She looked confused and shook her head. For the next 20 minutes you tried to teach her to play (Y/F/G). Key word tried. Simon and Clary walked out to see you grimacing as Izzy pounded on the buttons.

"Hey guys" you turned round to see them. Izzy suddenly dropped the controller and stood up and walked to Clary, pulling her to the door.

"Come on. Video games are boring, lets shop." just before the two left you shouted,

"Bye Clary, bye Belle." Simon raised an eyebrow. You just shrugged and said "its different than Izzy" You went back to playing your game and he said.

"You like her."

"Duh"