Version1-Alec Lightwood*Competition

Requested by sbunt10

This is version one so its a Alec X Sabrina (The person who requested it) and version two is an x reader that will be the next chapter.

Hi, my name is Sabrina and I've just been transported to the New York Institute. My father thought it would be good for me to experience other ways institutes are run apart from my own. Once I arrive at New York via portal I have to go straight to work though.

When I arrived Maryse quickly took me to her office and explained how things ran around here. She also said a group of three shadowhunters around my age had just been sent to the pandemonium to catch a couple demons. She asked me if I could catch up with them because that was the original plan but they decided to get a head start.

Not wanting to upset her on my first day I quickly got into gear and grabbed my bow and arrows. They were my favourite weapon and its what I was known for back home. I always won any competition. She told me I could probably catch them up if I put on a silencing rune. I did as she said and sped off to the pandemonium with the directions she gave me.

I entered the hot and crowded club and looked for the shadowhunters. She had shown me a picture of Jace who was the leader on this mission. I weaved my way through the crowd looking for someone with runes.

I caught a glimpse of a man with a bow over his shoulder who was heading into some side room. He was probably a shadowhunter and if not I should check why he has a weapon on him. I quickly weaved my way through the crowd to the door. I opened it to see ten demons fighting three shadowhunters. A girl with a white wig and whip was fighting three of them while Jace, the only one I recognised, fought four. I saw the bow and arrow boy shooting at the last three.

Jace didn't notice one of his demons change direction and go to get the girl. The archer noticed and started to load an arrow but from his position, it was an impossible shot. Quickly I loaded my bow and fired an arrow into where the demons ribcage should be.

The archer turned the arrow at me and the girl briefly turned around to look at me. "Alec, the demons!" The girl yelled. The archer, who I assume is Alec turns his bow back to the vile creatures.

I fire another few arrows at a couple of demons. Jace takes down one as does the girl and the archer is shooting at anyone he can. A couple of the demons start coming my way. "Ok boys lets play," I say before firing three arrows into the centre of the closest one. I grab my seraph blade as the next one is too close to long range. I'm not bad with a sword so the demons went in a minute or two as I stab it through where its heart supposedly is.

I look around the room, their only two demons left. Jace and the girl are taking down what they thought was the last one but I saw the one behind the archer get ready to attack. I drop the blade, letting it clatter to the floor and load my bow and pull back the string. I had to aim this perfectly or I'd hit him or miss completely. After a second I breathe out and let go.

The arrow barely brushes by the man's cheek as it embeds itself into the hell creatures eye. It cried out and Alec turned upon seeing this. I quickly loaded another arrow but this one's arrowhead was electrum. When I fired it into the final demon's heart it quickly exploded.

I breathed out a sigh of release as the shadowhunters turned to me. "Who the hell are you?" Alec spat.

"What, No thank you for saving your life?" I ask, panting.

"Now who does she remind me of?" The girl laughed looking at Jace who merely rolled his eyes. "I'm Isabelle, Isabelle Lightwood." She held out a hand to shake which I did.