How you met Camille

Izzy, Jace, Alec and Clary need my help. I normally help them on missions even though Im technically not meant to but hey! They're no laws against it. Alec checked. Right now we are looking for a vamp named Camille or something. The vampires hate the shadowhunters almost as much as the wolves and aren't co-operating so they asked me since im a downworlder. They thought I might be able to help because downworlders (apart from most vamps) would be more likely to talk to me. Especially as my dad 'banished' me from the shadowhunters, they thought I wouldn't want to help the clave. Alec said that he didn't want to ask Magnus because of his and Camille's history. It would probably be better for a warlock to help (apart from with seelies) but I completely understand.

Right now I'm walking down some street with Alec. We split up to cover more ground so Jace said he was a big macho man and could do it by himself (egotistical but we love him really). Alec said Clary had to be supervised but didn't want to deal with her himself, so Izzy said she would go with her, Much to Clary's protest's that she's able enough. Finnaly Alec said he didn't want me to find her own my own because of the species feud. I think its complete rubbish that Vampires and Wolves hate each other and I don't think they all think that either. I mean in some other countries they get on just fine so I think they should all calm down. I understand were Alec's coming from because the more Vampires and Wolves fight, the worse it could get.

The street was light by only street lights and it seemed beautifully eerie. We had been quietly whispering between us, as to not draw to much attention when my head snapped up to look at the roof of a house.

"What is it?" Alec immedienlty drew his arrow back looking up at the same place.

"I heard something," I stared up in wonder. It was just for a split second but I swear I could hear tapping on heels on that roof. All of a sudden something, or someone came down from the roof in a blur. Now there is a women standing halfway down the street. As she walked closer Alec got into a more serious fighting stance, while I listened to the tapping of her heels and got into my own fighting stance. I had learned a lot at the institute.

"You've got a keen ear, mutt," She sneered the last part like it was filth. I growled slightly. I hate ignorance, not Vamps.

"You are wanted by the Clave, Madame Belcourt." Alec was clearly tense so I decided to speak on his behalf. I noticed as she was a bit closer what she looked like. She had beautiful dark brown hair/glittering silver hair (Book Or TV, you choose) and deep brown/emerald eyes. Her lips were painted red, with what I hoped was lipstick, and an elegant dress on. She moved extremely gracefully and was just a beauty in general.

"Oh the clave sends their pet dogs out for them. What happened to all the big brave shadowhunters? We all know the archer with you isn't," She smirked during her statement. I saw Alec's eye starting to twitch. "Oh how its sad. He hides behind a perfect blonde and isn't anywhere near good enough for my scraps." All though she's pretty, a hoe's about to get cut. As she was staring at Alec, trying to see his reaction, I ran and grabbed her. I put a stake above her heart as I held her from behind. She looked shocked.

"Ho-How did you go so fast?" Its true, I could go faster than most Wolves and basically as fast as the vamps if not faster.

"I was trained a shadowhunter, and that's my brother your egging on." I said lowly. Alec spoke up.

"(Y/N), you cant kill her unless she attacks, that's what the clave said." I rolled my eyes at him.

"You're not supposed to tell them that, idiot." I looked down at her I could just hear her say under her breath, 'why another wolf? It never ends well'. She sounded in slight despair. I loosened my grip slightly and just held her by her arm. I started walking towards Alec, gently pushing her along slightly. All of a sudden Jace ran round the corner.

"Alec, (Y/N)!" He yelled, Alec turned as fast as Izzy's whip and my hand instinctively went to my sword. Not a seraph blade, but mad of Iron and Silver. Because I grabbed my sword I let go of Camille. She took the moment and sped away.

"Damn it Jace! What is it?" I yelled, pissed she had got away.

"I just wanted to say we saw her subjegot a minute ago. I didn't realise......" His voice trailed off. Alec huffed in annoyance.

"Great Jace." he said sarcastically.

"Right lets just go home," they looked at me, "she's not dumb. She'll have left the area. Call the girls. Im going home."

"You ok?" Alec asked grabbing my arm.

"Yeah, just a bit tired and fed up." He nodded his head as I started my jog home. I felt bad for lying. I felt off after hearing what she said.

What did she mean by 'why another wolf?'? Why wont it end well? And why was her face sketched in my mind