Magnus Bane*Visions pt2

I know Camille and Magnus's storyline is a bit different in the books/tv show but it fits in better with the request and the ideas for this so the bitch is in it! Sorry.

Also if you cant tell: Warnings?-Mild swearing.

"I don't want to see some Magnus Bane guy." I whined to Clary. We were all currently walking to Brooklyn to find this warlock and I can't be bothered to be honest. I'd rather just go home at this point.

"I know (Y/N), it's just..." Clary started but ended with a sigh. "It's just with everything going on, we need to keep you safe. If Valintine finds out who knows what would happen. I can't lose anyone else. I've already lost mom and Si an-" She was barely holding back tears so I gave in. I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her into a side hug. She rested her head on my shoulder as we walked.

Jace, Alec and Izzy were walking in front of us. They said it was to give us privacy but I saw Jace activate a rune that looked similar to the hearing rune so I doubt what I say will be that private. "I'll go Clare bear. You won't lose me."

"Promise?"

"Now who's the one who sees the future." I tried to joke but as she started giggling Jace turned around to face us.

"Be quiet you two. Who knows whose around?"

I rolled my eyes. Everyone thinks I'm just a Mundie anyway. "And you like him?" I whisper to which Clary poked my ribs.

After a fifteen minute walk, we were walking up the stairs to the high warlocks apartment. "I texted him a few minutes ago so he knows we're coming," Alec stated in his same old monotoned voice. We walked up the stairs in silence although it always felt like the parabiti's were talking somehow.

Looking around somethings looked kind of similar but I brushed it off. The boxes outside of the door across from the high warlocks seemed similar but distant. Probably just some old vision that wasn't important. Alec knocked on the door and it opened by itself.

The shadowhunters began to walk in but I froze for a second staring at the door. Why did he just let us in without checking? And why is the number so familiar. "You ok (Y/N)?" Clary asked drawing the other hunters attention.

"Yeah," I mumbled shaking my head. "Yeah just got a small headache." Clary nodded and I walked into the apartment.

"So what brings you to my home again, shadowhunters?" I froze again. That voice. It wasn't quite the same but...more awake? It isn't...

The man sitting on the sleek black leather couch stood up and turned around. Black hair, blue tips? Check. Tan, Asian skin? Check. Fabulous clothes? Check. Silky voice? Check. If it wasn't the man from my vision then it's his bloody twin!

"One of Clary's mundane friends is having weird visions," Jace said nonchalantly. Ok, that snapped me out of it.

"You know, I don't get why you hate mundanes considering it's your job to protect us." I crossed my arms and glared at him. "Manners cost nothing you know. I do have a name." I'm sick of this. I'm mundane, not scum.

"Fiesty. Interesting." Magnus said, getting back the attention. Its weird to think about the vision but at the same time, it's awesome. I don't know when the vision will take place or if we last but still. "So tell me about these visions." Magnus sauntered over to a bar and began to pour martinis.

"Is it not a bit early for drinks?" Clary asked. I get it's a bit annoying for him to be 'drinking on the job' but it's his flat. Come on Clary.

"Its cocktail hour somewhere," I said at the same time as the warlock.