Preference 36 PT2*They ask you out

Simon:

He tried to be all cute and looked up ideas online. He looked up things like prom proposals and asked all his female friends, Clary and Izzy, and even asked Jace for Angels sake! He eventually settle on a cute card which the Jace, Alec and Izzy mocked but Clary and Magnus loved. He did his research.

He decided to give it to you when you were at the institute so Clary let him in

He decided to give it to you when you were at the institute so Clary let him in. He saw you walking through and shouted your name, "(Y/N)!" But he didn't notice your earphones in. He ran to catch up but you went down a corridor and he couldn't find you. He gathered what he called, 'the team' which was Alec, Izzy, Clary and Jace and asked, begged the guys, to help him find you.

After about twenty minutes Izzy texted him saying you were in the training room. He went round their and opened the door and then stopped. He saw you, standing their shirtless/in a training bra. You turned round and took your earphones out. "Hey!"

You smiled at him. He shoved the note out and gave it too you, adverting his eyes. Once you read it you smiled. "Oh my angel yes!

Maia:

Maia is a classy girl so she showed up at your flat, flowers in hand. She just asked, "Hey! Go out with me?"

"Totally." You looked down, face heating up. "Aquarium on Saturday?" You took the (y/f/c) flowers and set them on the arm of your couch.

"I'll get tickets. Bye (y/n/n)." She grinned while she left and closed the door. You put the flowers in a make shift vase and put them in water. Now you knew you wouldn't have to use these flowers for 'she likes me, she likes me not' with them.

Jordan:

You were just popping by Jordan's flat since you were nearby. Well, you did take a five minute walk from a portal you made but still. He was surprised but gladly let you in. After about ten minutes of hanging out on the couch you leaned forward and kissed him. Just quickly but it was enough. "So..." You said once realising what you did.

"Do you want to go out some time?" He grinned once he snapped out of it. You instantly put on the Bane families coy smirk.

"Of course lover boy." He went bright red. "But pick up your jaw and you need to plan it."

"You kissed me!"

"But you asked." You grabbed your things and walked to the door. He shot up and guided you even though he was the renter. He open the door for you and you kissed his check. "Bye." You sent him a wink and walked down the hall. As soon as you got round the corner and knew he wasn't listening you squealed and phoned your brother.

"Magnus you'll never guess what..."

Camille:

You and Camille had only hung out properly a few times. Maybe six times. When you showed up at one of her apartments since she texted you. You walked in and couldn't see her. "Camille!" You yelled through the building. "Where are you?"

"Go through the second door on the right and up the stairs." She called back. You did just that and went through the door and up the stairs. Once you were up you were met by a door that led onto the roof. There you saw Camille sitting on a bench with a couple bottles of wine under the moon light.

"Hey?" You said in a questioning tone.

"Hello. Moonlight date for two?"

"Gladly."

Raphael:

"Just ask them already!" You heard Simon yell as you walked passed Raphael's room. Raph replied though you couldn't hear them. You got nosy and cracked open the door.

"Dude they clearly like you!"

"Be quiet daylighter!" Raphael had hate under his voice along with insecurity. Damn seelies were perceptive. "You don't know that."

"For the last time, (y/n) told me they do! And I cant be bothered with your constant questions about how to ask someone out. Encase you haven't noticed I'm not swimming in girls."

"He's right you know." You made your presence known and they turned to you. "To ask someone, spesifically me, out all you need to do is tell me a time and a place and i'll see you there, Raphael."

"Um," He thought for a second. "Meet me in the lobby at eleven pm tomorrow night?"

"See you then. Oh and Simon." He looked at you. "Its quite clear you aren't swimming in girls but you shouldn't be advertising that. Not a good way to 'get a girl'."