Malec*Oops?

Requested by juviaheartattack1 

Magnus x sibling!Reader    -    Alec x BaneSibling!Reader

I couldn't decide if this was more Alec or Magnus so this is the first Malec imagine. Enjoy.

With the shadow world finally calming down after Valentine and Sebastian Magnus was finally able to curl up on the sofa with Alec, no interruptions. During the crisis, Alec always had to have his phone on but for once it was quiet.

Alec had finally found some mundane movies and shows he didn't hate, and Magnus even liked them too. The popcorn didn't burn, and their annoying neighbor had finally moved out.

For once it was perfect.

A pop erupted through the apartment "Mags I'm home!" a child yelled, bolting up to the couch.

Magnus sprang from his seat, picking up the child and spinning them around. "I've missed your annoying squeak," Magnus grinned as he brought them in for a hug.

"Oi!" The grin didn't leave their faces. "Who's he?"

Magnus looked between the uncomeatable Shadowhunter, hunched up on the couch, and a young warlock with way too much curiosity. "(Y/N) this is Alec. Alec this is (Y/N). I told you about them?" Magnus confirmed.

Alec nodded, forcing himself to stand, "Yeah. You're siblings. It's nice to meet you (Y/N)," Alec held his hand out to the warlock.

(Y/N) looked at his hand dubiously before giving it a quick shake. "Hi," a tight-lipped smile made Alec look away.

"(Y/N) we can trust shadowhunters," The youngest rolled their eyes, "I know you've had bad experiences, but we can. Valentines gone, Sebastian's gone. And Alec is my boyfriend. And you're my mini-me," (Y/N) rolled their eyes at Magnus's nickname, "And you know id never let someone in this house who I didn't trust.

(Y/N) looked at Alec, studying him. The Shadowhunter shifted in his stance, picking at the already frayed sleeves of dark green jumper he stole from Magnus. "Didn't I buy that jumper?" (Y/N) asked. Magnus nodded. "And you let him wear it?" both men shared a look before they nodded, "You must really love him." Alec held back a sigh of relief. "Seriously," they turned to him, "I had to borrow a top of him to sleep in when we vacationed in Portugal and he didn't let it go for years,"

"You should've packed your own," Magnus crossed his arms.

(Y/N) glared "I was 6. We were late leaving, and I had to rush. You packed my back. Oh, and I was 6!"

"It was vintage!" Magnus tried to justify.

(Y/N) turned to Alec, hand on hip "How do we put up with him?"

Alec shrugged, glancing at Magnus. "The other day he gave me the silent treatment for saying pink and lime green don't go together. And that lime green is just bright green,"

"Right okay- "Magnus tried to interject.

Tried

"Let me tell you about the time he let me decorate my own room then made me redo it," (Y/N) sat on the couch, dragging Alec with them. (Y/N) glanced at the clock. "Mags? Its already 6 and I haven't eaten,"

"Then make yourself food," Magnus stated.

"I'm 11,"

"Then make yourself bad food," Magnus sat on the couch's armrest, unmoving.

Alec rolled his eyes, "Magnus? I'm kind of peckish too,"

"What would you like darling?" Magnus said without hesitation.

"Chick- "(Y/N) shook their head, "Ric- "and again, "Pasta," he said slowly, checking to confirm. (Y/N) nodded, "Pasta," he repeated.

Magnus looked between the two on the couch, "I suppose I can spare some for (Y/N) too," he sighed dramatically before going to the kitchen.

"Favouritism!" (Y/N) called after him.

"I know,"

(Y/N) looked and saw something on the tv, "Watcha watching?"

"Um once upon a time I think," Alec grabbed the remote to check. "Yeah,"

"Wrong," (Y/N) snapped their fingers, summoning the remote, "You're watching supernatural,"

"What's that?"

(Y/N) stared at him, making Alec pick his frayed sleeves again, "You'll like it," they told him.

Magnus was centuries old and used his time to learn how to cook. This resulted in fully stomachs for all three of the unlikely trio. And as (Y/N) said Alec did like supernatural.

Around 10 when (Y/N) was getting tired they leaned onto Alec, still watching supernatural. (Y/N) had arrived at 6 and it was around midnight when Alec realized little snores were coming from beside him. He looked down to see (Y/N) curled into his side, face relaxed and eyes closed.

Magnus had seen the show so many times he opted to do something on his phone for the last half hour with chairman on his lap. Alec carefully stood from the couch, not disturbing (Y/N), before picking them up in his arms.

"Hey," he whispered the Magnus. The warlock looked up from his phone with a questioning look, "Where's (Y/N)'s room?"

Magnus went to stand "Its fine. I'll get h- "

"I got it,"

Magnus nodded, suppressing a smile. "The purple door by the guest room,"

Alec nodded and went to the room, (Y/N) in arms not even stirring. Magnus couldn't help his smile as he watched Alec carry (Y/N). he was glad they'd gotten on so well even if it started with complaining about him.

His shadowhunter returned from the bedroom and flopped on the couch next to Magnus. Magnus moved to curl into Alec's side, "The best boyfriend ever,"

"All I did was get on with (Y/N),"

"Most people don't bother. You did,"

They'd switched from shows to a movie and were cuddling peacefully on the couch when a red light rang through the apartment. "What the fu- "Magnus was cut off by a loud crack.

Magnus and Alec jumped off the couch and sprinted to (Y/N)'s room. As they ran, they dodged to furniture moving and things coming off the walls as the apartment started to shake.

When they burst in the room they saw (Y/N) laying in the bed, tossing and turning so feverishly the covers had been discarded. "(Y/N) wake up!" Magnus yelled, running to the bed.

"What's happening?" Alec asked.

"Nightmare,"

Alec and Magnus rushed to try wake (Y/N) up. But the sound of smashing mirrors that flew off the wall and the room being tossed around didn't even stir the warlock.

Magnus grabbed (Y/N) shoulders and tried to shake them awake. (Y/N)'s arm flew up and red was glowing from their hand, but it was aimed at Magnus. Alec grabbed their wrist, pulling it down. As he did so a small blast came out, sending him flying back.

But (Y/N) sat up as he hit against the wall. "Ah!" she yelled. "Ow," he groaned.

"I am so sorry Alec. Magnus. I-I-I- "

"Shh, it's okay (Y/N), you're okay," Magnus assured them. "Right Alec."

"Right. No need to be scared while we're here,"

They finally managed to calm (Y/N) down the night before through taking, hot chocolate, and reassurance. The three fell asleep in a heap around 3 and didn't wake up till 1 in the afternoon.

Alec settled on the news as no other stations had anything on and Magnus had forgotten to pay the Hulu. "Last night an unexpected earthquake tore through the Brooklyn area," the newscaster reported.

Alec and Magnus shared a look. (Y/N) shrugged with an awkward smile, "Oops?"