Victoria Santiago*Raphael

Requested by 

Camille had turned a mundane who was liked by shadowhunters. Aka a headache. Since Raphael has enough on his plate and I have nothing to do I need to train him. Yay. Can you hear my eyes roll?

I'm walking over to the park I told him to meet me at. I see someone on their phone by a lamppost with their back to me. I speed over to stand behind him "Simon?"

"Ahh" He yells. I smirk as he flails around before turning to face me. "Who-who are you?"

"(Y/N). Raphael's partner." I flash a smile. "You ready for vamp camp?"

"Partner?" He questions "Raphael? Like big scary Raphael who hates everyone and everything? Raphael?"

"Yes, that one." I roll my eyes at his description, "And he only hates most people. Specifically annoying mundanes, and fledgelings."

Simon wasn't quite understanding everything yet but that's to be expected. After about an hour of trying to help him control his speed, I stop him "Let's just head back."

"Am I that bad?"

"Yes," He frowns "But so is every fledgeling. If we go back to the hotel we can work on hearing and smell. It's easier and the sun comes up in an hour and I don't like to get caught out." He nods and follows me.

After a couple moments, he says "So...when did you and Raphael become a thing?" I roll my eyes as he starts to tries to make conversation. "No small talk? Ok." He lets out a slow whistle as we walk "So, what about those blood bags we got in? Good, huh?"

"Do you try to annoy people?" I ask, frustrated.

"You know what, you and Raphael would be perfect together."

As we're walking back Simon somehow manages to pick a topic I don't mind talking about; music. "Cut through this alley," I tell him. he looks down the alley and I can practically smell the fear "You realise you're a vampire, right? You can see in the dark and have super speed?"

He nods and puffs up his chest before we go through. I shake my head with a chuckle. "Hey, whats that?" He points somewhere random in the alley.

"Probably nothing." I shrug "You're just not used to being able to-"

"No seriously." I glare as he cuts me off "Thiers something moving."

I sigh and walk over to where he was pointing. "Simon there is absolutely nothing-oh, baby." I cut myself off as I see the face in the bundle of fabric.

Bending down to get a closer look I see what it is. The pile of cloth turns out to be a dirty baby wrap with a said baby inside. Simon walks over to stand beside me as the baby opens its eyes. It instantly starts crying.

Out of instinct I pick up the child and begin bouncing it "You're ok, you're ok." I keep saying as I hold the baby against my chest until the crying subsides "That's a good baby." Simon looks down to where the baby had been lying. He bent down and grabbed something. "What is it?"

"A hospital band." He mutters as he inspects it. "I think it's hers. Victoria Smith. The date of births yesterday. Did someone seriously just ditch their baby in an alley?"

"Cmon let's get back. I don't like this place anymore."

"What about the baby?" He asks.

"We take her with us."