Cute Things They Do

A/N: A full preference chapter? With Sebastian? What sorcery is this?

Sent away part 3 will be the next chapter but any holiday themed requests are also welocme. Or normal ones too.

Jace

Jace didn't often show proper emotions like most people wanted. He was raised to hide all emotions but if Jace's is sleepy he forgets to hide them.

In the morning your normally woken by kisses being peppered across you. It would always end on your lips. It wasn't sexual or anything he just wanted to kiss you.

Plus, when he was sleepy, no matter the time, his guard dropped. Sure, Jace liked PDA that made other guys jealous, but this was different when he was tired. He'd snuggle into your side and leave light kisses on your neck, despite being a well-built shadowhunter.

Clary

In the mornings Clary didn't care what she looked like. Even during the day, she didn't really care. But in the morning she'd just grab something, and it somehow was always your clothes.

It had started that way, with her stealing any of your clothes. since she was short and slim, so your clothes normally fit on her even though they may drown her.

You didn't really mind but one time when she was slightly drunk you asked why, and she admitted. She said the first time it was an accident but the smell of your clothes and knowing people knew she was yours made her happy.

Alec

Since you were Alec's first serious relationship he got nervous at first over a lot of things. Eventually he got over the nervousness and became sort of confident. He'd initiate things slightly more than you.

But if you had a long day he'd give you a massage. It didn't try and lead anywhere, nor did he try to make it go anywhere. He just wanted you to relax.

Or if you'd just had a bad day he'd literally scoop you up, plop you on the bed, turn on a movie, and make you cuddle up and relax. He'd only slip away to get you food or anything else he thought you might want.

Magnus

Magnus could be romantic, charismatic, or charming whenever he wanted due to his literally centuries of practise. But what you found cute was when he'd fix your outfit.

In the middle of speaking he'd walk over and fix your glasses, tie, clothes, or pull a hair off your clothes. He'd do it casually and always straightened out your outfit.

You don't know why it was cute. Maybe it was the little smile on his face as he fixed your clothes or knowing he was looking at you enough to notice a dark hair on your dark top.

Izzy

Izzy liked to shop. Looking out for new clothes or makeup or weapons. It was just her thing. But once you started dating she'd pick you up little things. If she wants clothes shopping and she saw a tee you'd like she'd get it for you.

It was cute when it was a fandom tee for some reason. She'd hand you some form of merch, saying "I think that's that weird thing you like," with a shrug.

Even if she wasn't going out to shop if she saw the sweet (candy for Americans) you liked she'd get it for you. You sometimes felt bad that she spent so much on you, but she insisted it was nothing.