Chapter one: The pilot

Lilith was standing up front next to the dwarfs to see Snow white and prince Charming married when the Evil queen walked in. She pushed aside two guards and Lilith took a step back, looking at her own hands which held magic as well. 

''It's the queen! Run!'' someone yelled before Snow took Charming's sword and pointed at the evil queen. '

'She is no queen! She is just an evil witch!'' prince Charming took the sword from her and shook his head. Lilith saw him glancing in her direction. 

''Don't step to her level, there is no need. You're wasting your time, you've already lost! And I'm not letting you ruin my wedding.'' The evil queen shook her head and Lilith stood ready in case she head to. She knew she would not be harmed, her master Rumpelstiltskin made a deal with the queen so neither of them would get harmed when she brought the curse. 

''Oh, I don't want to ruin anything. I come to give you a gift! And you shall have it! My gift to you is this happy, happy day. But tomorrow is my happy days. Soon all you love will disappear. I will destroy your happiness. Even if it is the last thing I do!'' She started to walk away when Charming threw his sword at her, but she vanished.

-------------------Once upon a time-------------------

Henry Mills, son of Mayor Mills was on his way while reading the book in the bus. On his way to miss Emma Swan. His birth mother, who was currently on a date with some guy while it was her birthday and it totally got ruined because she payed the money he needed to get out of jail. Henry rang her bell when she opened the door and looked down.

''Uhmm... can I help you?'' Henry held his book close and looked up to the woman.

''Are you Emma Swan?'' She looked at the kid and nodded confused.

''Yeah... who are you?'' Henry smiled at her and his heart skipped a beat.

''I'm Henry, I am your son.'' He walked under her arm and inside. He looked around the house when Emma told him she didn't have a son.

''Did you give up a baby for adoption? Ten years ago? Yeah, that was me.'' She walked in the bathroom and had to stop herself from fainting. She walked back out when Henry looked at her.

''We should probably go.'' Emma looked at him while he took a sip of the juice he found in the fried.

''Okay, I'm calling the cops.'' She grabbed her phone when Henry turned around.

''Then I'll tell them you kidnapped me.'' After a long discussion about if Henry was lying or not Emma decided to bring him back to Storybrook.

------------Once upon a time--------------

Snow and Charming were once again having a discussion about the curse that would hit when their first child would be born. Snow wanted to know for sure her baby wouldn't get hurt. So she went to see him. They were walking in the underground tunnels to the cell of a man with magic who had been held captive for a few years now.

''Don't come close to the cell, stay out of the light. And never tell him your name. that is how he takes power over you.'' As soon as Lilith heard people talking she looked at her master who nodded. She closer her eyes and became invisible to everyone who was now underground.

''Rumpelstiltskin! I have a question for you''

''No you don't they do! Snow white and prince Charming. You've insulted me, come in the light and take off those weird robes.'' Both of them obeyed and laughed before Charming stepped forward.