Chapter 2

Sorry for the long wait!!!!!

It was almost 9 pm, so they decided to find an inn to sleep at. The juniors chose who they wanted to room with.

They all knew to a certain extent of their senior's relationship. When they heard the story on how they met, and how Lan WangJi went against the rules to protect Wei Wuxian, they realized he had been wronged.

"Er ge-ge, our sect's children are very intrigued on how we met and came to love each other." .
Wei Wuxian murmured as his husband brushed his hair after taking a bath. Wei Wuxian drank a lot this evening and got a little tipsy.

Lan WangJi smiled, "en!" Wei WuXian's felt his heart skip a beat. "Lan Zhan! You always make me blush, warn me next time!" He playfully scolded. Tapping his finger on Lan WangJi's nose.

The juniors could tell that their senior Wei was a little drunk, the way he was talking to their Hanguang-Jun.

Lan WangJi decided it was best to bring his husband to their room before he did something inappropriate. Even if it was rare for Wei Wuxian to get this drunk, but if he did, he gets very flirtatious and horny.

Wei Wuxian kissed Lan WangJi's lips as he was lifted. The juniors had a look of shock, "Senior Wei!!" They thought to themselves.

Lan JingYi, Lan Sizhui, and Jin Ling were embarrassed.

As soon as they left the juniors chatted. "Who knew that Wei Wuxian could get drunk?! He usually can function under the influence"

As Lan WangJi carried his husband to their room, they got a couple of stares, of disgust and interest.

When they got into their room, Lan WangJi laid his husband down on the bed. He stroked his cheek, "Wei Ying!" He called out. Wei Wuxian opened his eyes, and giggles, "Lan Zhan~, Xian-Xian is horny! Fuck me!" Lan WangJi's ears turned red. "Shameless"