Chapter 30- Teaching the young- part 1

"Wei Wuxian, I have one question!" Jiang Cheng told him, while they were waiting on their husband's.

Wei Wuxian almost choked on his wine, "what would that be? Jiang Cheng, tell me, I want to know!" He begged him like he wasn't going to get an answer.

Jiang Cheng had veins pop up on his forehead, he was angry, "It's not like I wasn't going to ask you! Why are you begging? Hmph!" He yelled at him.

"Okay, okay! Just ask me!" Wei Wuxian calmed down and waited on Jiang Cheng to ask.

Jiang Cheng sighed, "Tell me! How did you fall in love with someone who has a completely different personality than you? I may regret this question, but, does he pleasure you in bed well?" His face turned red.

Wei Wuxian dropped his wine and his mouth hung open in shock of the question, he then snapped out of his daze and replied, "I just did! I don't know, he makes my head dizzy and I can't look away from him, I'm so in love with him. He pleasures me well, more than well, but his cock is huge. The first time hurt!" He waved his hands as he talked and blushed furiously.

Jiang Cheng facepalmed, "Is... is that so... Xichen's is too!" He murmured.

Wei Wuxian looked to him confused, "Xichen's what?" He blushed.

Jiang Cheng blushed, "His c-cock!" He yelled.

Wei Wuxian was dumbfounded, "Oh! It feels good doesn't it?" He said slyly.

All of the sudden a white sleeve came into his view and strong arms wrapped around him, "Wei Ying!" Lan WangJi scolded. Wei Wuxian turned his head and pecked his husband's lips, smiling and giggling, "Er Gege, hehe!"

Jiang Cheng's eye twitched and then he too was hugged by his husband, "Jiang Wanyin!" Lan Xichen whispers in his ear, he trembled. It wasn't that he didn't like being called by his given name, it was just he was in front of his brother and brother-in-law. His face turned completely red and fought off the urge to kiss his husband.

Because both of them are sect leaders they have to be a role model to the juniors. "Awe~! Why won't Wanyin~ kiss his hubby?" Wei Wuxian teased him.

"Because I'm not shameless like you!" Jiang Cheng yelled at him playfully. Their husband's only sighed at their bickering and childish arguments.

"We have a banquet tonight, for dinner! It's your birthday after all, Young Master Wei!" Lan Xichen told them, with a soft and delicate voice of a sect leader.

Wei Wuxian halted and was dumbfounded, apparently he forgot when his birthday was again. "Oh, it is! Ahahaha!"

Jiang Cheng facepalmed, "how can you forget your own fucking birthday?" Lan Xichen pinches his side because of his language. He slumped in pain and his lips trembled.

"Mommy, happy birthday!" A little girl came running to Wei Wuxian and jumped into his arms. He hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek, smiling, "Thanks! But please call me father tonight, the seniors will strike with anger if they hear you calling me ''mommy' it's cute and all, but I'm a man!" He told his daughter with a sweet mothering voice, it was sweet as honey.

She giggled at her father along with her other father Lan WangJi, "Lan Xian!" He called out her name.

Flashback of picking her name:
By surrogate, a magician took the DNA of both Wei Wuxian and Lan WangJi, and the waited 9 months for their baby to be born, from a woman who was more than willing to give birth.

"Wei Ying, what should we name her?" He knew the gender of the baby before Wei Wuxian and Wei Wuxian almost fell out of his chair when he heard they were having a girl, "We're having a girl?!!! Hmm? Last name Lan for sure~, since you're the hubby!!" He joked around and sat in Lan WangJi's lap. He thought long and hard, he had a big grin on his face when he figures it out.