Chapter 87-beasts-part 2

(This is the actual beginning of the plot for this arc, I was just giving y'all some sexy times.)

At 5 am in the morning a knock sounded on the door, Wei Wuxian groaned as his husband moved him off of him, "Come back~! Snuggle with me~!" He sleepily said as he fell back asleep.

Lan WangJi lit a candle, so he could find his clothes, he put his sleeping robes on neatly, and looked in the mirror to brush any hair that was matted.

He then walked to the door and opened it, it was Lan Qiren, "Uncle, what's the matter?"

Lan Qiren looked panicked and distraught, "Lan Xian..."

Wei Wuxian shot up at the name of his daughter, "What? What's wrong with her?!"

Lan Qiren trembled, "She's missing! Her room is messy because she put up a fight!"

Wei Wuxian was distraught, "I thought you couldn't get in without a pendent!!!! How could you let this happen?!!"

Lan WangJi scolds him, "Wei Ying! It's not his fault!!! It's the guards fault who's supposed to be watching the gate at all times!"

Wei Wuxian started sobbing, "my daughter... no our daughter is missing! I've got to save her!"

Lan WangJi walked over to him and hugged him to comfort him, "We'll find her!"

Lan Qiren silently looked at the scene with awe, "Can you detect her energy? And put some clothes on." He looked away while he put on his clothes.

Wei Wuxian closed his eyes and felt for his daughter's energy, he then sent her a telepathic message, "Lan Xian!"

Lan Xian was struggling with one of the men who had kidnapped her, "Let me gooo!"

"The kid of the yiling patriarch is such a cutie, she'll sell for a nice price! And what are you going to do to me? I bet you can even use cultivation yet!" The men laughed.

She trembled and cried, "I want my mommy!"

Wei Wuxian trembled in anger, "How dare they!!! Lan Xian! Please stay strong!!"

Lan Qiren sighed, "Go back to sleep! We'll make a plan at 10."

"SLEEP?! Make a plan at 10? What if they sell her before then?" Wei Wuxian yelled his eyes turned red and tears fell down his cheeks.

Lan Qiren scowled, "What good does it do to rush? We could hurt her in the process! Cool your head before even thinking of taking revenge! If you go on your own, I will punish you! Wei Ying! I get that your protective over her, but... rushing to save someone is not a good idea."

Wei Wuxian fell to the floor and sobbed, "Lan Xian!!!"

The juniors woke up to the commotion and walked inside to see what was wrong, "Senior Wei, what's wrong?" Lan Jingyi asked him with serious concern.

Wei Wuxian looked up, "Lan Xian..."

Jin Ling asked him, "What about her?!"

Wei Wuxian paused, "She... Was... kidnapped... she's missing!"

The room was silent, "We've got to save her!" Lan Jingyi said with a pained face.

Lan SiZhui walked over to Wei Wuxian and hugged him, "Father! It's not your fault. And.. Eh?!"

Wei Wuxian wrapped his arms around him tightly, "A-Yuan, You and A-Xian, are my world along with Lan Zhan! My children are my priority over my husband! Um.. Lan Zhan... don't take that the wrong way! I... love you."

Lan SiZhui blushed furiously, "Father, I have faith she'll be fine! Just like I had faith you would come back to me as a father!"

Wei Wuxian sighed, "You're right! Let's just say... they're beasts. They chose the wrong family to mess with."

Jiang Cheng walked in and saw the tear marks, "What's wrong?!"

Wei Wuxian told him, "A-Xian, she was kidnapped!"

Jiang Cheng hitched a breath, "How could you let her out of your sight?"

Wei Wuxian looked at him confused, "Um... she was kidnapped this morning... last time I checked I was asleep soundly next to my husband, after having sex..."

The juniors sighed at his shamelessness, "Senior Wei, We get it! You have sex 24/7!"

Wei Wuxian trembled, "hey! That's so not true!!!!"

Lan Qiren facepalms, "how shameless can you be?"

Wei Wuxian was about to retort when he receives a telepathic message from Lan Xian, "Lan Xian, honey, where are you? We're coming to save you!"

Lan Xian sobbed, "I'm in a dark room! A dungeon maybe! Mommy, hurry!"

Wei Wuxian stood up, "is there any place nearby with a dungeon?"

The group thought for awhile and a dawn of realization from Wei Wuxian "The dungeon in the castle where the wens resided, Ah, I get it now... they're the few survivors of the wens that fled."

The juniors looked at him weirdly, "What do you mean? Who are the wens? Wen Ning?"

Wei Wuxian was surprised that they didn't know, "There used to be 5 major clans, and the 5th one was the Wens. I gave them the scare of their life back then after the Jiang clan was... massacred, Jiang Cheng and I are the only survivors of it. And it was because of my arrogance with them, how stupid I was." He cried once again.

Lan Qiren scolded the juniors, "I taught you about the wens not too long ago!!! Did you not listen to a word I said. Geez!"

Wei Wuxian laughed, "I guess we should teach them, right Lan Zha... Eh? Where'd he go?!"

The others were flabbergasted, "Lan WangJi!! I'm going after him, try to stop me and I won't hesitate to hurt you!" Wei Wuxian yelled.

He grabbed suibian, and ran out side, feeling for his and Lan Xian's energy, he flew towards the direction of the energy.

(Good night peeps! Enjoy!)