Chapter 36- extra 5: Cold spring fun!

"Hey, Lan Zhan~!" Wei Wuxian snuck up behind his naked husband in the cold spring.

Lan WangJi turned his head towards him and smiled, "Where have you been?!"

He swam over to his husband to take off his clothes, he then grabbed his waist and pulled him into the water, "Ahah! It's cold!" Wei Wuxian complains.

Wei Wuxian blushed as he felt his cock rub against his husband's, he moaned, "I have an idea!! Let's have sex to warm up!"

Lan WangJi kissed his lips, it was actually night and the moon light made his husband look so beautiful. He grabbed his husband's ass and widened his legs putting him up against the wall and lifted his legs.

Wei Wuxian found this position so embarrassing that he whined, "Lan Zhan~! It's embarrassing!"

Lan Xichen And Jiang Cheng walked in on this scene.

"Oi, Wei Wuxian! What do you do to get him to do that to you?" Jiang Cheng yelled, startling Wei Wuxian.

Lan Xichen pulls Jiang Cheng to the other side of the spring and kissed his lips. "Shh! Let them be!"

Jiang Cheng blushed furiously, "Lan Xichen~!"

Lan WangJi entered his husband's hole and Wei Wuxian moaned loudly and gasped as he felt a sensation that he loved to death.

"Yes!" He screamed out as he was fucked fiercely.