Chapter 95- gods- part 7

The demon halts, "How can you sense me?!"

Wei Wuxian was flabbergasted, "What do you mean?!"

The demon then checked Wei Wuxian out and noticed that he had a ring on his finger, "You're married!"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "Yeah, and?"

The demon smirks, "They thought they could trick me! I know who you are, the yiling patriarch!"

Wei Wuxian was in shock, 'Shit!'

The demon then grabbed Wei wuxian's clothed groin, and pressed, "What the fuck are you doing?" Wei Wuxian elbows the demon.

Lan WangJi looked at Freyja, "He's in danger!"

Freyja was flabbergasted, "How?!"

Lan WangJi grits his teeth, "You said that they wouldn't be able tell!" He stormed into the room and grabbed Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian hugs Lan WangJi in desperation, "Lan Zhan~!" He says while on the verge of tears.

Lan WangJi comforts him, "I'm here!"

The demon was in shock, "You're a cutsleeve?!"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "Yeah! I don't care if you think it's wrong! I can love him if I want! He's mine only! Touch him and you'll be dead!" He sticks his middle finger up.

The demon laughs, "I bet you could even kill me!"

Wei Wuxian smirked, "I'm the yiling patriarch as you said, and I can crush your soul."

Before he could do anything Lan WangJi gets in front of him to take the attack from the demon, "LAN ZHAN!!! YOU IDIOT!"

Lan WangJi only bled from his arm, "I SAID I WOULD PROTECT YOU!" He then unsheathed bichen, and stabbed the demon.

Wei Wuxian hugs Lan WangJi from behind, "Never do that again!" Wei Wuxian sobbed.

Lan WangJi told Wei Wuxian, "Wei Ying! Shatter the soul! Hurry!" He grits his teeth in pain.

Wei Wuxian shudders, his eyes turns red and he crushed the demon's soul, when the demon was gone, he jumped on Lan WangJi and kissed him roughly, "Never do that again dumbass! I'm not some weak damsel! What if you left me as a widow! Think of how I would feel!" He sobs uncontrollably.

Lan WangJi laughs, "I would do anything for you! And I know, I love you more than anything in this world. I can't stand to see you suffer!"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "En!" He smiled with tears in his eyes.

They walked out of the room, and Freyja saw the wound on Lan WangJi's arm, "You would do anything for him!" She smiled.

Wei Wuxian pouts, "He's dumb! He is so in love with me that he does dumb things! Geez! Think of how I would feel!"

Lan Xian ran up to Lan WangJi and yells, "Daddy! Mommy isn't weak! What if you died?!!" She trembled, and sobbed.

Lan WangJi kneeled down and hugged her, "I won't do it again!" He trembled and tears fell down his cheeks.

Lan Xian was surprised, she has never seen him cry before, "Daddy, don't cry!" She said frantically.

Wei Wuxian was flabbergasted, "Lan Zhan!" He hugged them both and kissed Lan WangJi's lips.

Lan WangJi wiped his tears away, "You weren't paying attention, it was an impulse!"

Wei Wuxian smiled, "I believe you!"

Jiang Cheng grits his teeth, "Okay, love birds, you have a child between you two!"

Wei Wuxian looked at him, "Grumpy~!"

The rest of the night was filled with laughter and jokes.

(Hope you like! I'm starving! Another thanksgiving dinner today! I'll write smut after dinner!"