Chapter 43-time slip-part 2

With his wrist being clamped so hard, Wei Wuxian physically felt his wrist bruising. He exerted strength into his arm and got out of his husband's grasp and took his hand to hold it the correct way.

"Aiya, holding my wrist like that! Look what you did? They'll think you abused me!!! It hurts!" Wei Wuxian complained, lifting their connected hands up to show Lan WangJi his wrist.

Lan WangJi gently grabbed his wrist, bringing it to his mouth, he kissed it. As if to say, 'I'm sorry!' Wei Wuxian felt his heart throb and his face turned red, "Lan Zhan..." he was at a loss of words.

Wei Wuxian then smirked, pushing his husband onto the bed, he got on top of him and grinds their hips together. Once again he wasn't wearing pants today.

Apparently, Wei Wuxian has been not wearing pants when he is in the mood to tease his husband and gets what he wants. He knows to where pants now, when he's going to be teaching the juniors, one time he accidentally didn't tie his robes well and exposed his whole body to the juniors and the ghouls they were fighting.

Wei Wuxian leaned in to kiss Lan WangJi's lips and roughly made out with him. "Mph" he cried out as Lan WangJi lifted his robes up enough to reveal his bare ass.

Wei Wuxian gets a tingly feeling every time his ass is touched by his husband, he gasped as he felt a finger enter his hole.

Outside of the cloud recesses, Someone cast a spell for a time slip that caused, Wei Wuxian, Lan WangJi, Jiang Cheng, Lan Xichen, And the juniors to the past.

Lan WangJi and Wei Wuxian didn't notice the time slip since they were so lost in their lust for each other.

Lan WangJi broke the kiss and then noticed that the room was different. "Wei Ying!" He said to him.

Wei Wuxian nodded and knew what it was, "Time slip spell! Oh Lan Zhan, let's go to the back mountain to have sex so we don't get caught by little Lan Zhan! I'm horny!" He shifted uncomfortably and Lan WangJi looked at him, "en."

As soon as they got to the back mountain, Lan WangJi pushed him up against a tree, and kissed him fiercely. Wei Wuxian hitched a breath and melted into the kiss.

Wei Wuxian untied his husband's robes and let them fall to the ground to reveal his body. Lan WangJi then lifted Wei wuxian's legs and widened them, putting his cock at his entrance.

Wei Wuxian gasped and whimpered, breaking the kiss he moaned out loud, "Lan Zhan!"

Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen were trying to find them, and heard them. Some of the juniors  who were older followed them and saw the scene.

Lan WangJi thrusted into Wei Wuxian, causing him to see stars, he clenched Lan WangJi's shoulders, and cried out, "Lan Zhan!!!!"

Jiang Cheng yelled, "Oi! Couldn't you wait until we're back into our own world?!"

(Lol)