Chapter 64- protective mother- part 4

The next morning, they were copying the rules, lan WangJi pretended like this was a real punishment.

"Wei Ying!" Lan WangJi spoke.

Wei Wuxian blushed, "What is it my dear? For some reason when you call me 'Wei Ying' it makes my heart race. When we met when I came back to life and you called me Wei Ying, my heart raced so fast that day. And I wondered why I loved you..."

Lan WangJi smiled, "Happy Birthday! I have something for you!"

Wei Wuxian put his brush down and blushed furiously, "L-L-Lan Zhan~, My heart is racing!"

Lan WangJi got up and went to a book shelf and took out something that was in a box, "Y-You...What is it?" Wei Wuxian asked him.

Lan WangJi handed it to him, and Wei Wuxian opens the box, inside was a pair of rings. "L-Lan Zhan! How much did you pay?! These are expensive!!! I love... you!" Wei Wuxian started crying, it was the most expensive thing he's ever owned.

Lan WangJi took the box out of his hand, and takes out a ring, and puts it on Wei Wuxian's left ring finger, "If it's for you! I don't mind the price! You're my wife, and you deserve respect." Lan WangJi told him while wiping Wei Wuxian's tears.

Wei Wuxian smiled, and laughed, "If this is a marriage proposal again, I say yes! But we already married twice!" Tears stained his cheeks.

Lan WangJi leaned in and kissed his lips, "En! What number are you on?"

Wei Wuxian trembled, "500! Eh? How'd I get ahead of you? Ah~! Tell me, You can't think about anything else but me! Lan Zhan~, silly boy!" He laughed.

Lan WangJi blushed, "Do not! It's just that Uncle said...." he realized he was about to reveal the secret.

Wei Wuxian's eyebrows cocked, "Uncle said what? Tell me~! We agreed to never keep secrets from each other~! Come on!"

Lan WangJi glared at him, he wanted to but couldn't, "... No!" He said hesitantly.

Wei Wuxian blushed, "You... hmph!"

It was almost 5pm anyway, Lan WangJi stood up and grabbed Wei Wuxian, "Lan Zhan, where are we going? We have to copy the rules!!!!" Wei Wuxian yelled at him unusually angry.

Lan WangJi closed his eyes, and blushed, "Uncle was joking! He... wanted me to keep you busy... for something.. you'll see when we get there!"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "Lan Zhan!!!! Please let go of my wrist, it hurts. It's the arm that Lan Xian hit. It hurts~!"

Lan WangJi panicked and loosened his grip, "Are you okay?"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "I'm fine! Of course I am, I'm a man!" He yelled, as they got to the grounds where the party was.

Blood seeped down his arm onto Lan WangJi's hand, "Wei Ying, You're bleeding!"

Lan Qiren walks over and forces Wei Wuxian to sit down, "What happened? who did this to you? I'll punish them!" He was obviously angry.

Wei Wuxian's eyebrows furrowed, "Don't you dare! She doesn't deserve fucking punishment! My daughter did it on accident! No one punishes her but me or Lan Zhan!"

The juniors were shocked at how angry he got, Lan Qiren sighed, "I would never punish my great niece! Be glad I'm not gonna make you copy rules for profanity!"

Wei Wuxian looked at him confused, "You punished Lan Zhan and I to copy rules 5 times for sex in the Lan shi!" He said with no shame.

The juniors looked at him disgusted, "no one wanted to know that, Senior Wei!" They yelled in unison.

Lan Qiren trembled, "WEI YING! YOU!!!! actually I was tricking you so I could decorate for something of your that's a special day. But afterwards you two have to copy the rules 3 times!"

Wei Wuxian pouted, "Can you make it two times! Please! That was torture! You know I can't stay still! How do you think Lan Zhan fell in love with me?! Me teasing him! Hehe! I even showed him a ero...tic book! Ow~!" Lan Qiren hits him in the head with his fan.

"HOW SHAMELESS CAN YOU BE!!!!!" Lan Qiren yelled at him.

After his arm was bandaged up again, the party began, "Happy Birthday Wei Wuxian!"

Wei Wuxian smiled, "Thanks!"

Lan Xian ran to him and handed him something, "I love you!" She giggled.

Wei Wuxian smiled, "I love you more!"

They giggled at each other, Wei Wuxian opened her gift and it was a clarity bell with a cloud pattern on it, "Eh? Who went with her? But I like it..."

Lan Qiren then noticed the ring, "Wei Ying, Who got you the ring?" Did he need to ask? He then glanced again and noticed which hand and finger it was on, he blushed.

Wei Wuxian looked at it fondly and blushed, "Lan Zhan!"

Lan Qiren sighed, "So... did you two actually copy rules?"

Wei Wuxian snickered, "I copied 500 of them! Lan Zhan on the other hand, 470!"

Lan Qiren sighed.

Lan Jingyi walked up to Wei Wuxian and gave him something, "Senior Wei, Thank you for being a great teacher to us! And... thank you for making Hanguang-Jun happy!"

Wei Wuxian was stunned, "Thanks!"

He opened the box and in it was letters to him from the juniors, "You rascals! I already have to grade your night hunt essays. But I'll read them!"

"You still haven't graded them?!!!! You! Psh!" Jingyi remarks.

"We just got back like 3 days ago! I have other things to do you know!" Wei Wuxian refutes.

Jin Ling glowered, "Like what? Being lazy?"

Wei Wuxian smirks, "Spousal duties, teaching you rascals, raising a 5 year old."

Lan JingYi remarked, "You don't have to do spousal duties!!!! What did you get yourself into?"

Wei Wuxian chokes on his wine, "You... Because of my big stupid mouth, saying, 'I want to sleep with you everyday' when I confessed, hahhh! I didn't know that it was like it was. So it's 'everyday is everyday'  according to Lan Zhan!"

Lan Jingyi blushed, "You... how do you survive?!"

Lan Qiren yells, "Let's not talk about that now!!!!"