Chapter 80-jewels- part 3

They walked back to the house that they stayed the night in before and decided to look around for journals.

"It feels weird snooping around your mother's bed room! Hehehe! I feel like we're two naughty children in love looking for something scandalous!" Wei Wuxian giggles as he looks through drawers in the house.

Lan WangJi trembled, "Wei Ying, you can play later! This is serious!"

Wei Wuxian grinned, "Ehhh? I'm not playing!!!"

Wei Wuxian snaked a hand to Lan WangJi's groin, and squeezed, he blushed furiously as he realized how hard he was, "Eh?!! What? Lan Zhan!!! You~!!!"

Lan WangJi looked away, "Who's fault do you think it is?! You're hard too!"

Wei Wuxian giggled, "But~, Lan Zhan~, I want you now! Seeing how my hubby is horny~! I know you want this body~!" He smirks as he licks Lan WangJi's ear.

Lan WangJi grits his teeth, "Wei Ying~! We need to solve this case!"

Wei Wuxian smiled, "I know! I was just messing with you!!! But seriously can you take it any longer though! Hmm?!"

Lan WangJi looked towards him with lust filled eyes, "You asked for it! Don't complain later!" He said hurriedly.

Wei Wuxian giggles, "En!!! Mmmm! Yeah!!! Ahhh!!"

Lan WangJi kissed Wei Wuxian's pink and plump lips, gently at first and then slowly with great hunger he devoured him.

One by one, Lan WangJi removed Wei Wuxian's clothes, until he had only his under robes on that was sheer fabric and showed his skin, "Like what you see?! Hehe! I'm yours! You can have my body!!! Fuck me!!!"

Lan WangJi's eyes were bloodshot with lust, he kissed Wei wuxian's naked thighs and took his husband's penis into his mouth, "Hahhh! Lan Zhan!!! Mmm! Yeah!"

Wei Wuxian smiled as he was pleasured down in his sacred regions, only his husband has truly touched him down there, a few have come close but Wei Wuxian killed them, or his husband did out of jealousy.

Wei Wuxian loves his jealous husband, especially when he's drunk, he's so obedient. To this day he doesn't know why he's jealous of Wen Ning, but now he laughs at the memory.

"Say, am I more beautiful than any maiden? Ahhhh!!! Hahaha! Don't bite there!!! That hurts!!! Lan Zhan! Don't bite my penis!!! I need that!!  Hehehehe!!! Mmm!" Wei Wuxian grabbed Lan WangJi's hair as he was in pain and pleasure.

Lan WangJi moves lower to Wei Wuxian's anus, and kisses it, "You're the most beautiful person I've met!"

Wei Wuxian hitched a breath as fingers were entered into his sacred place, "Lan Zhan!!!! You..."

Lan WangJi fingers him until he was nice and wet, "You are beautiful! Wei Ying! You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen!"

Wei Wuxian shed tears, "Ahhh! I'm really that beautiful to you huh?!! Hahaha! Hahhh!"

Lan WangJi pulls out his fingers and enters Wei Wuxian forcefully, "Are you okay?!"

Wei Wuxian wrapped his arms and legs around him and trembled, "En!!! I'm okay!!! Fuck me!!! I don't care how hard!!! As long as I get pleasure and you get pleasure I'm fine!!! Hahaha! Hahhhh! Yeah there!!!"

Lan WangJi thrusts into him with vigor, "Want me to slow down?!" Lan WangJi asks him trying to regulate his breathing.

Wei Wuxian blushed, "I'm fine!!! Go harder! Fuck me!!! I want it rough and deep!!! Hehehe!!! Hahhh!"

Lan WangJi quickened his pace, the sound of skin slapping against skin and squelching noises of their fluids, were barely heard over their moans and pants.

"Lan Zhan~! I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum!!! Together!!!!" Wei Wuxian yells.

Lan WangJi smiles, "En!!! Together!!!"

They did this several times until they could no longer take it, "That was good!!! Now let's get back to what we were doing!!"

Lan WangJi looked at his husband, "En!!!!"