Chapter 105- extra 16- cutsleeve book enlicts jealousy

It was past 9pm, and Wei Wuxian was turning the room upside down, he finds the cutsleeve books that his husband had bought when they were 20 years old, "Eh?! Lan Zhan!" Wei Wuxian's face turned red at the images.

"Wei Ying, What are you doing?" Lan Wang returns with a tray of food.

Wei Wuxian jumps, "Lan Zhan... I found your old cutsleeve collection...so embarrassing!"

Lan WangJi puts down the tray and walks over to Wei Wuxian, he sits down on the bed next to him, "Why are you embarrassed?!"

Wei Wuxian looked at him with lustful eyes, "It's... not me... I want you to only look at me~!" He leans in and kisses his lips.

Lan WangJi pushes Wei Wuxian down on the bed, and got excited moans from him, "Mphhh!"

Wei Wuxian lifts his legs and wraps them around Lan WangJi's waist, their crotches touching.

Lan WangJi unties Wei Wuxian's sash and removes his robes to reveal a naked lower half, he stares at Wei Wuxian's cock, and then sticks a finger in his anus, receiving a moan from him.

Wei Wuxian's face was completely red, "Lan Zhan, no need for prep tonight, I want it now!!! Stick it in now!!!"

Lan WangJi takes off his own clothes, and strokes his own penis, sticking it inside of Wei Wuxian's hole, "Hmmf! I love this!"

Wei Wuxian writhed Unser Lan WangJi's body, Lan WangJi then pinched his nipples and got a gasp from Wei Wuxian, his nipples were very sensitive and sent a sensation straight to his groin

(Enjoy! Ugh! I'm so sleepy! Did more moving stuff today!)