Chapter 76- jewels- part 1

Lan WangJi and Wei Wuxian sat down with Lan Xian sitting on Lan Qiren's lap, "This woman was a friend of Wangji's mother, she gave her this jewel to use for protection. WangJi's mother put her spiritual energy into it, so when she died, it no longer was of use."

"What was she needing protection from?!" Wei Wuxian asked him.

"Starting before you two were born, she came here for refuge, when her husband got violent. She found a man that loved her, but when he found out she had a husband, he turned violent. I kicked them out, so I don't know anything after that."

"I wish I could have met his mom." Wei Wuxian giggles.

Lan Qiren sighed, "Of course you do. Now scram! I'll keep her with me. .... you smell weird!" He blushed when he realized what it was.

Wei Wuxian giggled, "grumpy!"

Wei Wuxian grabbed Lan WangJi's hand and dragged him to a house he found, it was Lan WangJi's mother's house.

"Let's stay here for the night! We could possibly find clues of her death!" Wei Wuxian winked.

Lan WangJi tightens his hold on his hand, "I love you!" He takes Wei Wuxian into his arms tightly.

Wei Wuxian was startled, "Lan Zhan!"

Tears started falling on his shoulder, and he froze, "Why are you crying?! You're gonna make me cry!"

Lan WangJi lifted his head and slowly leaned in to kiss his lips quickly, "This is where my mother stayed when she was sick, I didn't think you would want to... stay here..." he wiped his tears.

Wei Wuxian blushed, "Anything with you is fine with me... well, certain sex positions hurt but still...if it's you it doesn't matter if it's painful."

Lan WangJi scowls, "Shameless!"

"Ehhh?! What's shameless?! I'm being truthful!" Wei Wuxian pouts.

He grabs Lan WangJi's hand and drags him inside, "I know you want to fuck me senseless! Come on touch me!" He pulls Lan WangJi's hand to his crotch.

Lan WangJi looked at him with lust, "Wei Ying!!!" His cheeks turned red.

"What's to be so shy about?! Hmm?! I'm yours!"
Wei Wuxian smirks.

A ghostly shadow appears in the room, "Is that you WangJi?!" She asked.

Lan WangJi removes his hand from Wei Wuxian's privates and elbows Wei Wuxian, "Yes, it's me! This is my husband, given name, Wei Ying, Courtesy name, Wei Wuxian."

Wei Wuxian rubs his side and pouts, "Geez! You always elbow me!"

She was shocked, "Husband?! How did Qiren take it? Not well I suppose? What about Xichen, he married?"

Lan WangJi looked at Wei Wuxian who looked like he was about to spout dirty things, "At first Uncle Lan, didn't like it, but when, our daughter, by surrogate, was born, he came around. Her name is Lan Xian! And Xichen is married to a man, my brother to be exact."

She looked at him flabbergasted, "I'm a grandmother?! How I wish I was alive!!! I see you two were about to do something... uh... sexual... I'll leave you guys to it." She fades away.

Lan WangJi suddenly picked Wei Wuxian up and put him over his shoulder, "Oiii! What are you doing?! Let gooo!!! Lan Zhan!!!"

Lan WangJi puts him down on the large bed, opening his robes to reveal he didn't put on pants once again, "You asked for it!"

Wei Wuxian gulps, "Lan Zhan, Calm down!!! Why are you angry?!!! We can talk this out!!! Hahhh!"

Lan WangJi moves Wei Wuxian's legs above his head, spreading Wei Wuxian's ass cheeks, he licks his anus.