Character summaries: funny!

Wei Wuxian: Has no shame! Can talk about sex anytime! Only gets shy if his husband starts saying naughty things! Power Uke! 😂 nickname he calls himself when horny: Xian Xian.

Lan WangJi: A poker face! Rarely shows emotion, unless around his husband! During sex he seldom moans loudly, the first time he did, Wei Wuxian got so embarrassed. Let's Wei Wuxian do anything he wants. Sugar daddy! Power seme!

Jiang Cheng: the forever third wheel of wangxian! Fell in love with Xichen at 20 years old. Gets grumpy! Wake up call for Wei Wuxian when Lan WangJi isn't there. Uke! Acts cute when alone with Lan Xian! 😂

Drinking bet scores between the yunmeng bros:
Jiang Cheng: 60
Wei Wuxian: 30
😂

Lan Xichen: the polar opposite of his brother. He seldom gets angry, but when he does even Wei Wuxian gets scared. Keeps the yunmeng bros in line! Big supporter of wangxian! Loves his niece so much that he will take her shopping a lot and gets her expensive clothes! Allowed her to wear robes other than the sect uniform. Because she looks cute.

Lan Xian: The biological daughter of WangXian. She is a trickster like her momma Wei, and plays tricks on people. She likes to pull on Lan Qiren's beard. Ps. One time she shaved it off! 😂 Lan Qiren was angry at Wei Wuxian for a week. Because Wei Wuxian was supposed to be looking after her, but he fell asleep. 😂 Wei Wuxian laughed when he saw what she did. She inherited both of Wei Wuxian's demonic powers and regular powers, plus Lan WangJi's, she has to learn how to control her powers.

Lan Qiren: the Uncle of Xichen and WangJi. But feels more like a father than an uncle, he raised them when they were small. He learned to let go of resentment towards Wei Wuxian's mother and is happy that he has a great niece! He dotes on her so much, that he won't even punish her if she breaks the rules. When she was born he was the first relative to hold her. He cried that day! 😂 Decided not to count the rules on the wall, that talk about Wei Wuxian specifically. Wants another niece or nephew! (He already has the juniors though. I mean they are adopted by Wangxian. Sooo.) 😂

Jin Ling: Hot tempered. (Sounds like someone else we know. 🤔 who could that be? Oh, that's right! Jiang Cheng! No wonder he is like that! 😂) loves SiZhui very much, makes sure he's okay when having sex. Embarrassed by his uncles bickering. Fell in love with SiZhui, when they got stuck together, kidnapped. They shared their first kiss then. Awww 😍

Lan SiZhui: the first son of wangxian. He was the thing that connected wangxian by the red string of fate. He witnessed firsthand how much his father loved Wei Wuxian. He has his memory back from his child hood and he tells stories to the little kids about his childhood before the bad things. He thought he had lost his A-Xian, and was so happy to have him back. He keeps the juniors in check.

Lan Jingyi: the most unlan, Lan ever known to the planet. He teases Wei Wuxian when he doesn't kiss his husband goodbye. He is not afraid to ask Wei Wuxian about anything. He encourages Lan Xian's pranks. He even helps her out.

Nie huaisang: wasn't surprised that Wei Wuxian fell in love with a man. He could see by the way he acted in their youth that he fell in love with Lan WangJi. Thanks to his plot to destroy Jin Guangyao, Mo xuanyu, went ahead and did the soul transfer.

(Mo XuanYu and Nie huaisang are the most important characters of this novel, because without them, Wei Wuxian would still be dead. Thanks huaisang and XuanYu!!!)

Who am I missing? Hmmmmm!!!

Ahhhh!
Suibian: Is married to bichen. (When a master marries, the sword spirit becomes married to the spouses sword spirit.) I made that up! But I like that so!!!! (Uke like his master 😂)

Bichen: is married to suibian. He missed suibian while he was gone for 13 years. And he suddenly showed back up. Suibian had gotten so depressed that he sealed his powers and slowly faded away. He woke when his master, held his sword again. (Seme)

WangJi (Guqin): also was married to Chenqing, since he's also a spirit. He watches over the other spirits. And punishes when needed.

Chenqing (flute): (my depiction of him is him being neat, and keeps clothes on. 😂 ) scary to the others because of the aura that surrounds him when his master uses him. (That sounds weird) (perverts) spouse of WangJi.

I can't remember the other sword spirit's names. Comment below and I'll make a part two of this! 😂

Cute dialogue between wangxian and the third-wheel- Jiang Cheng: 😂

Wei Wuxian: Lan Zhan~!

Lan WangJi: en?

Wei Wuxian: 😘 kiss~

*Kisses lips

Jiang Cheng: you two are an embarrassment!!!

Wei Wuxian: ehhhhh? But you do it to~!

Jiang Cheng: do not!!!! *blushes furiously

Wei Wuxian: do too!

😂