Chapter 111- woken memories- part 10

Before we start 😊 here's a funny little drawing

Wei Wuxian got off of his lap and puts on his clothes, "I feel like I had said some bad things to you

Wei Wuxian got off of his lap and puts on his clothes, "I feel like I had said some bad things to you. Will you hold my hand when we're out? I feel nervous!" He asked sincerely.

Lan WangJi took his hand that had the ring, and put it to his lips and kissed it, "I will do anything for you! No matter how embarrassing. Do you remember any details of the nightmare you had last night? If you feel scared, jump into my arms!"

Wei Wuxian smiled fondly at him, "En! I do! But I will give the details with the others. Come on!"

Lan WangJi puts down his book and stands up, "En!" He takes Wei Wuxian's hand and walks beside him.

They get to a lavish dining room, and sit down, they see the juniors looking at him oddly, "Why are you looking at me?" He squeezed Lan WangJi's hand tightly.

Lan WangJi rubs his thumb against Wei Wuxian's hand, "You screamed loudly last night that I had raped you, while you were asleep."

Wei Wuxian's lips trembled, he hid his face and cried, "In my... nightmare, you turned violent towards me back in burial mound, and then you raped me. But I know that that event did not happen, because I think I would remember having sexual relations with you, or any one for that matter. I trust that you didn't! And then it switched to the present, when I told you something, and you left me. This demon isn't what we think it is, it makes false memories, I may have to trap myself into my nightmare again like last time. But Lan Xian is also affected, isn't she. She's been trapped for 2 days. Which is why she's not in this room!"

Lan Xichen comforts his brother-in-law, "She's being taken care of. And yes, WangJi would never do that to you. He loves you too much to force you to do things."

Wei Wuxian thought of something he recently developed, but the down side was that he would have to cut himself and use his blood, "I have an idea... something that will require me to use blood. I developed this technique last week, I will tap into Lan Xian's dreams and see what she sees, if something goes wrong you have to dispel my magic." He explains the best he could.

Jiang Cheng grabs his shoulders, "Don't push your self too hard."

Lan WangJi had a worried expression on his face, "Wei Ying, will you be okay? I'll stay in there with you."

Wei Wuxian smiled, "I'll be fine! Remember when I used my blood on burial mounds when the juniors found out who I really was, but yeah I admit it made me weak a few days but I assure you this is better! Lan Xian needs us, her parents, we barely spend time with her because of teaching. Also," he leans in to whisper in Lan WangJi's ear, "I want another biological child with you!"

The last part made Lan WangJi's ears turn bright red, "Wei Ying!"

A few minutes later they were in Lan Xian's room, Wei Wuxian takes the knife and cuts his wrists, being sure not to cut his major artery, he gasps at the pain of the blade piercing his skin, and he makes an array on the ground, and summons his demonic powers, eyes turning red. He says the spell, and smears his blood on Lan Xian's forehead, tapping into her energy.