Chapter 66- Cultivation Conference-part 1

Snow began to fall in the cloud recesses, as Wei Wuxian and the juniors were roaming around the mountains disturbing the peace of the monsters that resides there.

"Senior W-w-Wei, Can we go back now? It's s-so cold!!! Look, it's snowing!" Lan Jingyi shivers as he spoke to Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian scowled, "Why does it have to snow now?!!! Yeah! It's getting too cold! I have a conference to go to!"

They walked down the mountain and entered the gates, there walking towards the gates was Lan Wangji carrying Lan Xian and a coat for Wei Wuxian.

"Lan Zhan~! I'm back!" He smiled and giggled, he ran up to him, and kissed both Lan Xian and Lan WangJi.

"Mommy, You're cold~! Hehe!" Lan Xian giggles, she puts her little hands on his face and rubs his cheeks to warm him up.

"Was My little princess a good girl while I was away?!" He rubs his nose against hers.

She giggled, "That tickles!!! I played with daddy! He also taught me how to write!"

Wei Wuxian's mouth formed an o, "Oh, Ah, that's right you're gonna have to soon write night hunt essays!"

He was surprised because he almost forgot that he needed to teach her the Chinese characters, she can only read some, but doesn't know what they mean. She picked up on language by listening to her parents and her brothers.

"What did you learn to write?" He asked her.

"..." Lan Xian forgot what it was called and shrugged.

Wei Wuxian looked at Lan Wangji and he explained, "Alphabet"

(Author's note: I know that there isn't one technically, but you know, she needs to learn sounds first with the characters somehow)

"You're such a good hubby!" Wei Wuxian doted on him like he was a child.

"I'll miss you while you're gone!" Lan Xian told them both.

Wei Wuxian smiled, "I'll miss you so much! When I'm away from home without you, it makes me so nervous. Behave yourself!"

Lan Wangji smiled, "I'll miss you too."

Lan Wangji leaned in to kiss her cheek but she moved and he kissed Wei Wuxian's lips instead.

Lan Xian escaped Lan WangJi's arms and ran somewhere else giggling.

Wei Wuxian's face turned red, because the juniors were behind him, "Mph!!!" Lan Wangji stuck his tongue inside his mouth.

Wei Wuxian's eyebrows furrowed, 'Hmph!'

Lan Wangji breaks the kiss and apologies, "Sorry, I was trying to kiss her cheek. But she moved and you were there." He blushed at the junior's expressions which were flabbergasted at the scene.

"Hahahaha!" The juniors burst out into laughter.

Wei Wuxian blushed, "What?!"

"You got flustered by a kiss!" They exclaimed.

Wei Wuxian blushed furiously, "Psh! THE NERVE! You brats, teasing me because of a kiss!"

The juniors left and chatted some more, leaving their two seniors behind.

"Hmph!" Wei Wuxian exclaims.

Lan Wangji grabs his left hand and kisses the finger with the ring, Lan Wangji has a matching ring on his left ring finger too.

Wei Wuxian smiled, "It feels weird wearing jewelry!"

Lan Wangji kisses his forehead and rubs his arms to warm him up, "En!"

Wei Wuxian drags him to their shared room, and looks at his Lan sect robes, "I'll wear it for you!"

Lan WangJi's eyes softens, "En!" He was apparently overjoyed.

Wei Wuxian undressed, and blushed, he first put on the under robe and tied it around his skinny waist, secondly, he puts on the second layer of clothes, that came to his knees, thirdly, he puts on the pants, fourthly, he puts on the robe that comes to his ankles, and lastly the over coat that has a fur trim.

Lan WangJi's eyes sparkled, he walked over to Wei Wuxian and took the red ribbon out of his high ponytail.

Wei Wuxian's hair has already grown past his thighs and Lan Wangji took out scissors and cut the dead ends, "Lan Zhan, just cut the dead ends!" Wei Wuxian told him.

"En!" Lan Wangji complies.

Lan Wangji brushes his hair and braids his hair, tying the braid in his red ribbon, Wei Wuxian blushed, "Eh? I like this~!"

Lan Wangji then grabs the forehead ribbon and ties it around his forehead, he then takes out a headdress, and Wei Wuxian looks at it, "What's this?!"

"Something my mother gave me to give to my spouse when we go on our first cultivation conference together!" He told him.

Wei Wuxian blushed, "I love you!"

Lan Wangji puts the headdress on Wei Wuxian's head and secures it with pins.

Wei Wuxian started shedding tears, "I love you so much!" He hugs Lan Wangji and trembles.

Lan Wangji rubs his back, and smiles, "Me too!"

They left the room, Jiang Cheng, Lan Xichen, Jin Ling and Sizhui were waiting on them, "Sorry to keep you waiting!"

After an hour of walking in silence Lan SiZhui complements his father, "Father, You look good in the sect uniform!"

Wei Wuxian smiled, "Thanks!"

Lan Wangji grabs his hand and cards his fingers between his, "You look beautiful!"

Wei Wuxian blushed at his straightforwardness, "Look at you! Flirting in public!" Wei Wuxian teased.

Lan Wangji closes his eyes and blushed, "I did not!"

Wei Wuxian refutes, "You did too!"

Jiang Cheng couldn't take it anymore, "You both were, stop arguing, or shutup!"

Wei Wuxian looked behind him and stuck out his tongue, "Ah~ Jiang Wanyin~, it's not arguing~!"

Jiang Cheng looks away, "Unless you want me to whip you with zidian, I suggest you shutup!"

Wei Wuxian scowls, "That thing hurts like hell! No thanks! In my old body and this one I have permanent scars from that thing!"

Jiang Cheng huffed, "Lan WangJi wouldn't allow me to... that's the point."

Wei Wuxian giggles, "Stingy!"

Lan Xichen intervenes, "Ok, let's stop now!"

"YES!" They both sweated bullets, because Lan Xichen has a weird expression on his face.

Wei Wuxian pulls away from Lan Wangji and whispers in jiang Cheng's ear, "What's with him? Is he turned on perhaps?" Eh?!" He elbows Jiang Cheng while asking.

"I don't know what's going on. And really? Is that all you think about now?!!! You used to be a gentleman and not talk about sex out in the open!" Jiang Cheng whispers back to him.

Jin Ling and Lan Sizhui held hands as they watched the scene play out, they were afraid to say anything.

"Good luck in bed tonight!" Wei Wuxian whispers to Jiang Cheng and walks back to his husband and holds his hand once again.

"That idiot!" Jiang Cheng grumbles.