Chapter 85-jewels-part 6

Lan Qiren walks outside to catch Wei Wuxian before he got too far, "Wei Ying!" He yelled out.

Wei Wuxian felt shivers down his spine, he slowly turned around, "Yes sir?!"

"Tell Xichen and Jiang Cheng to come here!" He told him.

Wei Wuxian was flabbergasted, "You just told me to go lay down, now you're bossing me around?"

Lan Qiren sighed, "I'll do it!"

Wei Wuxian walked back to the house.

He bumped into Jiang Cheng, and fell to the ground cursing how weak his body has become because of his illness, "shit!"

Jiang Cheng kneeled down, "Are you okay?!"

He then realizes how flushed his face was, "Are you running a fever?"

He reached a hand out to touch his forehead, his eyes widened, "You're burning up, extremely!"

Wei Wuxian pushes him away, "I'm fine!" He tries to get up, and he falls back down, trembling.

Jiang Cheng catches him, "Let me carry you inside!"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "En! Ah, the medicine. Lan Zhan is also sick!"

Jiang Cheng puts him on his back and carries the medicine, "What?! Why is uncle allowing you two to be on this case?!"

Wei Wuxian smiled, "He said that he needed you and Xichen! He said he was putting you two on the case also."

Jiang Cheng opens the door and walks in, Lan WangJi was on the bed reading, his face also flushed, "could it have something to do with the case? Maybe, someone cast a spell?"

Lan WangJi looked at him, "En!"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "Eh? Curse?"

Jiang Cheng was confused, "Wei Ying!!! You can't detect it?"

Wei Wuxian trembled, "Hmmm..." he closes his eyes and senses the energy.

He opened them, and smirked, "It is!"

Jiang Cheng put him down on the bed, "I'll go get Xichen and tell uncle! You two have to be treated! And Wei Wuxian, you better not die on me a second time."

Wei Wuxian laughed, "Fuck off! Like I would die from this, what do you take me for?"

Jiang Cheng sighs, "Don't act tough!"

Wei Wuxian stuck up his middle finger, and stuck out his tongue, "Bleh!"

Jiang Cheng huffed, "Dumbass!"

He leaves them to go find his husband.

He finds him in the library, "Oh, Wanyin?! I thought you were going home?" He cups Jiang Cheng's chin and kisses him.

Jiang Cheng blushes, and trembled, "I bumped into Wei Ying, him and WangJi are sick, because of a curse. He also said that uncle wants to talk to us."

Lan Xichen's eyebrows furrowed, "Sick?!!!" He grabs Jiang Cheng's hand and drags him to where his uncle is.

"Xichen! This is embarrassing!!! Let go of my hand!" Jiang Cheng yelled, his face completely red with the stares he got from the juniors.

Lan Xichen didn't let go, walking into the room where Lan Qiren was, "You wanted to see us?!"

Lan Qiren looked at their connected hands, "Yes! I'm putting you on the case! Because... their sickness is caused by a curse... by that jewel."

Lan Xichen gasped, "You knew?!"

Lan Qiren sighed, "I realized after Wei Ying had dispelled his daughter's magic, she cursed him."

"What do you mean by cursed me?!" Someone yelled.

Wei Wuxian was holding on to the door, looking as if he was about to collapse.

"Hehehe! You finally figured it out!!!" A woman's voice came out of nowhere.

"You... You bastard!" Wei Wuxian yelled.

Lan Qiren looked behind him and saw Lan Xian looking as if she was about to cry.

"You really think I care about who killed me? I was killed because of the very thing I'm doing to you." She smirked

"Tell me... why did you also curse my husband then?" He coldly said.

She looked at him with the intention to kill, "I didn't! You did it yourself! If you have intimacy with someone you pass it on to them. You're the cause... hehehe!"

He trembled, and was on the verge of tears, "I DID NOT!!"

"Oh, is the yiling patriarch scared of me?! What a delicate creature you are! Sweetie, you'll be framed for another death. Hahaha! Cutsleeve Bastard!" She laughed hysterically.

She then swung her hand about to slap Wei Wuxian's face, Wei Wuxian winced as he was about to be hit, then a shrilling scream from the woman.

Wei Wuxian opens his eyes to the woman being paralyzed, and Lan Xian in front of him, she then crushed her soul to dust. Tears fell down his cheeks and he hugged her, "I love you!" he trembled as he sobbed.

Lan Xian teared up, "You're disappointed!"

Wei Wuxian gasped, "Why would I? I'm not! I'm proud of you!"

Lan Xian looked past his shoulder and there standing was Lan WangJi, "Daddy!"

Lan WangJi lifted both of them, Wei Wuxian blushed as he felt a clothed cock up against his ass.

Lan Xian was confused, "What's wrong?"

Wei Wuxian laughed nervously, "Uh... Nothing!"

She hopped out of Lan WangJi's arms, "You're blushing! I know about your relationship! I'm not dumb!"

Wei Wuxian yelled, "Ehhhhhhhhhh?!"

She giggled, "So funny!"

Lan Qiren looked like he was about to have a stroke, "WEI YING!!!!"

"What are you yelling at me for?!! I didn't do it!!! Blame it on the juniors!!!!" He yelled back.

Lan Qiren huffed, "Trying to push the blame on someone else?"

Wei Wuxian pouts, "I promise it wasn't me!!!"

Lan Xian interrupted them both, "It wasn't mommy! It was the juniors who are my age! And their parents!"

Lan Qiren grits his teeth, "Who dare pollutes her mind!!!!! I'll have them pay!!!"

Lan Xichen patted his back to calm him down, "Now, now, Let's just let it go! Okay?"

Both Lan Qiren and Wei Wuxian yelled in unison, "No!l"

Lan Xichen smiles, "Punishment it is then!"

Lan WangJi pinched Wei Wuxian's side, "Owwww! What was that for?!"

Lan WangJi looked away like he did nothing, "Hmph!" Wei Wuxian pouts.

Lan WangJi then kisses his lips, "Let's go!"

Wei Wuxian was stunned! 'He's gotten shameless!!! Hehehehe!' He thought to himself.

(New arc in next chapter. Bet you didn't expect the plot twist did ya? Hehehehe!)