Chapter 99- woken memories-part 1

Recently, there has been a demon, or what people think is a demon, that has been waking memories of traumatic experiences, that they have locked away.

Wei Wuxian was resisting the urge to fall back asleep, during the meeting with the seniors and Lan Qiren, "Wei Ying, got anything to add?" Lan Qiren asked, he then noticed that he was trying not to fall asleep.

"Up all night grading essays?" He asked him.

Wei Wuxian yawned, "Yes sir! I've never heard of a demon that could do that."

Lan WangJi whispers in his ear, "Was I too rough last night?"

Wei Wuxian's face turned completely red, "Please don't say stuff like that in public! So embarrassing!" He whispered back.

Lan Qiren's eye twitched, the only reason Wei Wuxian's face would turn red like that is if his nephew said something dirty, "Do I need to separate you two so you can behave while in public!"

Wei Wuxian scowled, "Sorry!"

The seniors looked at them in disgust, some of them were disappointed in Lan WangJi and his sexual preference.

Wei Wuxian knows enough hate to know that expression, 'They're dumbasses! They're breaking a rule with dire consequences.'

Lan WangJi then grabbed Wei Wuxian's hand, apparently tears fell down his cheeks without knowing it, "Why are you crying?!"

Wei Wuxian was puzzled, "I honestly have no clue!"

Lan Qiren told them, "You two are dismissed, bring the children with you!"

Lan WangJi and Wei Wuxian bows to him and leaves.

Once outside, Wei Wuxian stretched his arms and legs, "That was so awkward! Did you see the look of the seniors, they were disgusted with us! What does it matter to them on my choice of gender, or what I choose to do with my body."

Lan WangJi looked at his husband who was wearing a blue robe today, his hair was in a fishtail braid down his back, tied with a red ribbon, "Wei Ying, You look good today!" He shamelessly complimented him.

Wei Wuxian blushed, "It's thanks to you though, you braided my hair! Say, Lan Zhan, I kinda feel a little naughty right now, could we go to the woods behind our house, I wanna give you a blowjob." If anyone heard him they would die from a stroke.

Lan WangJi's ears turned red, "Shameless! We don't have to get the children until 5 tonight."

Wei Wuxian giggled, he grabs Lan WangJi's hand and pulls it to his crotch, indeed Wei Wuxian was hard, "See how hard I am!"

Lan WangJi pulled his hand away as if he had touched fire, "Wei Ying! Behave! Let's go!"

Once to the woods Wei Wuxian took off his tights and kneeled on the ground in front of Lan WangJi's groin, "Want me naked?!" Wei Wuxian asked flashing his cock to Lan WangJi as if he hasn't seen it millions of times.

Lan WangJi looked down at Wei Wuxian with lust in his eyes, "En!"

Wei Wuxian smirks and lets his robes open and fall to the floor, he then grabs Lan WangJi's sash and unties it, pulling down his pants, he wrapped his hand around his cock and pumped it.

Lan WangJi's legs trembled, "Wei Ying, let me stand against a tree!"

Wei Wuxian nods and lets him move to lean against a tree, Wei Wuxian taps the tip of Lan WangJi's huge cock, "I love your cock! Your cum tastes so good my dear. And it pleasures my hole."

He then kissed the tip, and opened his mouth thrusting it in and out of his mouth until his cheeks hollowed.

Lan WangJi grabs his hair, "Pleasure your self!"

Wei Wuxian looked up at him with lustful eyes, "Mph!" He then reaches a hand between his legs and strokes his cock, using his precum, he puts his middle finger in his hole, "Hmmf!" He moans as he feels pleasure in his groin, pulling the cock out of his mouth, pants and groans at the unbearable feeling.

"Why are you sensitive recently?" Lan WangJi asked.

Wei Wuxian blushed, "Well, you were gone for 3 weeks until yesterday. Hey, cum on my face, make me look like a slut!"

Lan WangJi's face flushed, "En!"

Wei Wuxian then grabbed Lan WangJi's cock again, and licked it up and down, semen stained his tongue and lips, Wei Wuxian chuckles when he sees that his husband is close.

Lan WangJi tightens his grip on Wei Wuxian's hair and groans, "Wei Ying, I'm going to cum!"

Wei Wuxian releases the cock from his hands, as soon as he released the cock, semen sprayed onto his face, Wei Wuxian looked like a whore.

Lan WangJi's legs gave out on him, and he sat on the ground, "Let me clean your face! And I got it in your hair, mph!"

Wei Wuxian kissed his lips, and released the kiss, crawling over to Lan WangJi, sitting in front of him, he spreads his legs and enters his finger fucked himself, being careful not to hit any pleasure points so he didn't ejaculate early.

Lan WangJi watched with fierce lust, he then gets on his knees and puts Wei Wuxian's penis in his mouth.

Wei Wuxian gasped, "Lan Zhan! Hahhh!" His face beet red.

Lan WangJi released the cock out of his mouth and removes Wei Wuxian's fingers from his own hole, entering him fiercely, Wei Wuxian jolts at the pleasure he felt.

They fucked until they both came twice, they took a bath and washed up before meeting the juniors.

(Hope you enjoyed a very very naughty wei Ying! 😉)