Chapter 31- teaching the young- part 2

Wei Wuxian was telling a story to the children of how to create a core, the were so into it that they didn't know he was exaggerating it, but he needed to explain with more detail and dumbed down.

Jiang Cheng was dumbfounded at how he could use such childish words at his age.

Wei Wuxian dismissed them for the day and walked over to where his husband was, sitting at a table, as usual reading a book. He reached the table and walked his fingers over to Lan WangJi's hand that was resting on the table and sat on the table. "Lan Er gege! Hehe!" He had a big grin on his face.

Lan WangJi stares up at him and smiles, "You over explained it!" He told him. Wei Wuxian slid off of the table and sat in his lap, "I tried explaining the way we learned! Sigh~, they asked too many questions! But our daughter understood, she got the genius part from both of us!" He tapped his finger on his lips. Lan WangJi coughed and told him, "Sit properly, Uncle will be coming by!" He urged him to sit on his lap properly without showing his chest, he was only wearing one layer since it was so hot outside.

"What book are you reading?" He reached out to grab it, much to his surprise Lan WangJi moves it from his view. "Eh, why won't you let me see? It's not like you're reading porn, ... ah! Are you? Hanguang-Jun, you are sly~!" He assumed, but he was wrong. "It's not! Just something about how to teach children." He scowled, and blushed.

"Then why did you move the book from me?" Wei Wuxian said in a flirtatious way. All of the sudden he was hit in the head by something hard, "what gives...!!!" He then looked behind him and it was Uncle Lan, he was fuming. "How shameless could you be to say that around children? They're still here!!"

Wei Wuxian rubbed his head, and pouted. He didn't say anything and let his husband talk.

(Sorry for the short chapter, my knee is in pain right now and I think sleeping could help the pain go away.)