Chapter 28-Extra 3-Asking for advice from Mama Wei

Lan Qiren had left Wei Wuxian and his nephew to teach the juniors for two whole months, while he went off to investigate for new night hunts.

Lan WangJi was lecturing with Wei Wuxian beside him, he just stared at him the whole time. The juniors fidgeted uncomfortably, from the obvious silent flirting he was doing.

Lan WangJi asked him, to put in some input by touching Wei Wuxian's crotch. Thankfully the table blocked the sight of where he was being touched. Wei wuxian's face turned crimson red, and he trembled. He said his part of the lesson, and dismissed the juniors.

He sighed with relief when only them two were alone. "Lan Zhan, that was so uncalled for!! Touching my crotch, what if I had made an inappropriate sound in front of our sons and daughter? They would be traumatized!!" He scolded him.

"You weren't saying anything, you were in your own world." Lan WangJi refuted.

He kissed Wei wuxian's lips and sucked on them. All of the sudden a voice came from the front of the door, "Um... fathers! Can I talk to you about something?" Lan Sizhui blushed.

Wei Wuxian jumped, "A-Yuan!!! You can talk to us about anything!! What is it?"

"I... I'm in love with... Jin Ling....! How do you know when you're ready to do it?" He asked with difficulty.

Wei Wuxian gasped, "Does being a cutsleeve run in our family or what? And we knew already... Jin Ling told me, and asked me the same thing. Do it when you feel ready I guess!"

Lan Sizhui took his advice and waited until they were both ready.

In the library pavilion

"Am I the sex advice person or something?! Why do all of them ask me? Why not you? You knew how to fuck me the first time, you even secretly looked at cutsleeve pornos. You sly husband!" Wei Wuxian sat on Lan WangJi's lap completely stripped out of his robes. Lan WangJi didn't know when he had stripped but didn't care.

He wrapped his arms around his naked body and kissed him all over, leaving red kiss marks. Lan WangJi took his own robes off and entered Wei Wuxian slowly and gently. "I did it for you!" Meaning he knew he would comeback and would do anything to be together with him. He's thankful to the heavens that Wei Wuxian fell in love with him.

He was pulled out of his thoughts as he felt lips on his chest, he looked down and saw Wei Wuxian seductively lick him. Lan WangJi grabbed his ass and pushed him on his back, his legs flew in the air, and he whined. He was fucked over and over again. But he loved it.

"Do you like fucking my tight hole? Tell me, hanguang-Jun, what do you like about my body? Be honest!" Wei Wuxian whispered in his ear with warmth and need.

Lan WangJi blushed, "yes.." he replied.

"Yes what? Fucking me? My hole? My body? Tell me!!!" Wei Wuxian begged with sparkling eyes.

Lan WangJi couldn't resist him, "I like everything! I love you for you!" He shamelessly told him. Wei wuxian's heart pounded loudly in his chest, he flushed and trembled, "You.... How can you... say that without.... shame! My heart, I can't take it!!"

Lan WangJi kissed him and smiled, "Because... you.. Wei Ying!"

Wei Wuxian will never get used to the shameless confessions from his husband.