Chapter 32-teaching the young-part 3

"Uncle, did you need something?" Lan WangJi asked unfazed, as if his husband didn't just get hit in the head. More like, he deserved it, his husband sometimes forgets that he can't say things like that around children.

"I need you two to go on a night hunt alone, you can bring Lan Xian, since her cultivation's ahead of every one else." He just is proud that he has a niece that has high cultivational powers. He dotes on her, way too much.

"Eh?! But she's only 5!!!" Wei Wuxian yelled, he just didn't want his daughter to get hurt, he never knows what to do when she cries. "Wei Ying, our daughter has high spiritual energy at this age." Lan WangJi told him and Wei Wuxian blushed. Inside his mind he was wanting to ask if they could bring someone to room with her, so they could fuck. But that seemed too inappropriate and then realized he could spend time with his daughter and joke around with her instead.

But Lan Qiren asked one of the women from the brothel that they shut down to go with them to be with her if they decided that they wanted to be intimate. He knew what they were up to in their bed room. After all he has three cutsleeves in his family. And all of them are married. Jin Ling and Lan Sizhui got married two years ago as soon as they hit 20, Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen got married 5 years ago, and Wei Wuxian and Lan WangJi got married 10 years ago. As long as they were happy he didn't care.

"Momma, why did Great Uncle hit you? And what's this around your neck?" Lan Xian asked while playing with a necklace that was around Wei Wuxian's neck, he forgot that he was wearing it. He looked down and smiled, "Ah, just something I said, nothing to worry about. Hehe! And this is something your father bought for me." He told her in a baby tone, and looked over to his husband and winked.

It was something that was given to him by Lan WangJi but it wasn't for what he said it was for, it was something that Lan WangJi got for sex. Because Lan Xian was 5 she couldn't tell what was on it. It had some sexual carvings on it, and the woman that was next to him, noticed but didn't say anything. 'How do you forget to take off something for sex? Aren't you extremely horny now?' She used telepathy with him. To be exact it actually acts as a aphrodisiac. Lan WangJi walked up behind him and took it off so Lan Xian couldn't see what was on the other side.

'Haha! I just forgot! And yes extremely!' He communicated back. Lan WangJi heard the conversation since he was literally connected with Wei Wuxian, mind, body, and soul.
He blushed and glared.

He couldn't believe that his husband forgot to take it off last night, no wonder his uncle hit him.

Lan Xian pulled open Wei Wuxian's robe and accidentally revealed his bare chest, his nipples were erect and perky. "Aiya! What are you doing?!" He grabbed her little hand, and she started crying. He panicked.

"Wait~! Stop crying! Please~!" He pleaded with her, and Lan WangJi grabbed her and swung her in his arms. Lan WangJi then grabbed Wei Wuxian and kissed his forehead, Wei Wuxian blushed furiously, and Lan Xian giggled at his expression. Who knew that the Yiling patriarch's flustered expression could be funny to a little girl.

"Please don't cry! I don't know what to do if you do~!" He confessed and kissed her cheek.