Funny news!!!

😂 I couldn't stop laughing! I had to tag my dad, who is the king of farts, my mom, who hates the subject, and my stepmom that has to deal with the king of farts! 😂

I admit when I was forced to go to my dad for the weekend, we did have funny moments with farting. I mean, it's actually funny! When it comes out of nowhere.

Potty humor is the best. But the main reason I don't like being there is because of how homophobic my stepmom is.

I agreed to going to my dad's for thanksgiving, and I just know that my stepmom will talk to me about my Instagram posts and say how embarrassed she is.

Like I give a fuck! Fuck you!

One time I posted a thing for pride month, of a doujinshi I really love of Kakavege, (Goku X Vegeta) and she literally blasted me at the dinner table in front of everyone.

Who gives a flying fuck if I embarrass you? It's my Instagram, and you can't control me.

Now that I'm 18, I decided to take my life back and post what I want. I decided to be rebellious. And it feels freeing.

If she says anything about it I will literally leave the place. Because I'm an adult and I can post whatever the fuck I want.

I'm tired of pretending I'm an innocent little angel!

If she really wants to know why I love yaoi, it's because of the story, not the sex. Because the male and female love stories are so cliche.

It's always, a girl that needs saving and has no strength acting like a damsel in distress. 😑 🤢

By the way here's the funny news:

How crazy is it that the guy gave himself away with a loud fart! 😂 and this isn't fiction it actually happened!!!