Chapter 112- woken memories- part 11

Wei Wuxian was redressing his wounds, "Ngg! It hurts!" Lan Jingyi walked in crying.

Lan Jingyi needed his wounds redressed, "It hurts!" He had never been stabbed before unlike Wei Wuxian who has been many times.

Wei Wuxian reaches out his hand and caresses his cheek, "Sit! I'll heal it! It'll only stop the bleeding, but will not take away the scars. It might still hurt but that's because of the metal that pierced through you. I'm proud of you!" Tears wells up in his eyes.

Lan Jingyi hugs him and smiled, "en! Hanguang-jun!"

Lan WangJi takes Wei Wuxian's arm and dresses it for him, "ahhh! The benefits of having a hubby!"

Lan Jingyi looks at the scene in awe, "Am I in your way? I can leave if you want me to."

Lan WangJi grabs his arm and heals him, "You should be good now!" He said with no expression whatsoever.

Lan Jingyi hugged him unexpectedly, he was a father figure to him, "Thanks!" He left them in hurried steps.

Wei Wuxian pouts, "That boy, say, why are you jealous!" He takes off his clothes and walks up to him, taking Lan WangJi's hand to his crotch.

Lan WangJi had a blush on his face, "Don't regret this later!"

Wei Wuxian jumps into his arms and kissed his lips roughly, Lan WangJi took him to the bed and fucked him vigorously.

After awhile of fucking, Wei Wuxian blurts out, "I love you!"

Lan WangJi pinches his nipples and kissed him, "Mph!" Wei Wuxian's face turned red, he squirted between their bodies and moaned.

Lan WangJi thrusts one more time and cums inside of Wei Wuxian's hole.

Wei Wuxian groaned as Lan WangJi removed his penis out of his hole and laid down beside him. Wei Wuxian then jumps on his chest and says, "Hey!"

Lan WangJi wraps his arms around him, "En?"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "I love you with all my heart! Awww! You're my favorite person in the world!" He smiled.

Lan WangJi hitched a breath, and kissed him roughly, "Me too!"

Wei Wuxian yells, "Ahhh! Wait!!! Lan Zhan, have mercy! Have mercy on my bodyyyy! Wahhhhh!"

(End of arc! New arc some time today or tomorrow.)