Chapter 20-Nightmare demon- part 6

During breakfast the next day the group had came up with a plan how to get rid of this demon.

Wei Wuxian had a sudden realization that he could use a talisman to contact his husband when to start sending energy flow and to sing.

"Um... Momma, be safe!" Lan Jingyi accidentally let it slip out of his mouth. The juniors all call him momma in secret.

Wei Wuxian was stunned stupid, and his mouth widened, "Oi, I'm a man!!!! Hmph! And why do you think I'm the momma?" He asked.

The juniors all stifled a laugh, "Because, mother us.... and you get fu... mph!" Lan Sizhui put his hand over Lan Jingyi's mouth to keep him from digging himself in a hole of trouble.

Wei Wuxian trembled, "You rascal! You.... You are so Un-Lan. And yeah I admit I mother you guys." He blushed and scolded.

Lan WangJi shook his head, he let Lan Jingyi get away from punishment. He also was guilty of fathering them, and a little bit of mothering with Lan SiZhui. He smiled.

Jiang Cheng and Jin Ling were flabbergasted, "Parenting is hard, when you have children that are brats." Referring to his nephew and Jingyi who was also a son to Wei Wuxian and Lan WangJi.

Lan Jingyi and Jin Ling looked at him with a scowl.

"Haha! So funny!" Wei Wuxian began laughing until tears came out.

"You better not fuck this up!" Jiang cheng told Wei Wuxian, he didn't care about his language.

Wei Wuxian cussed back at him, "Fuck off!" He playfully told him.

Lan WangJi jabbed his side and he bent over because of pain and being ticklish. Wei Wuxian felt a hand on his ass, and he widened his eyes, and blushed. "Hanguang-Jun, you!!!! That hurt! And stop touching my ass." Only he wasn't, it was the innkeeper who was.

Lan WangJi glared at him, telling him to back off. The innkeeper suddenly cupped the front and Wei Wuxian gasped, he jabbed the innkeeper and yelled, "Why are you doing th... this?" He tried to escape from his grasp.

Wei Wuxian then realized, 'This isn't the real innkeeper... this is the real demon.'

He then laughed darkly, "Now I get it... You're the real demon aren't you? You take form of your last victim and manipulate others in his life. No wonder something was off about you. The real innkeeper is still in his nightmare."

The others gasped, "He... He... He's the demon?!" The juniors screamed in unison. Trying to not look where the demon was touching Wei Wuxian.

The demon released his grasp on him and tried to stab him in the heart. Wei Wuxian dodges the attack and grabs suibian from his sash, unsheathing him.

The demon stepped back, "You bastard... How the fuck did you figure it out?!" He cussed at him.

"Hey!! Don't cuss in front of my children!" He was talking about the younger ones that ranged from ages 5 to 15. He really did mother them. He had a happy family with his husband.

Jiang cheng cringed, 'You just cussed in front of them!' He thought to himself.

"Hmm? I just pieced things together... one... because you touched my ass... despite knowing I'm married. And you have been acting completely different these past few days." Wei Wuxian told the demon.

The demon flew into rage and tried to attack him again, Wei Wuxian summersaulted backwards to dodge the attack. The demon had managed to land one blow on his face. His beautiful face that looked like a maiden's. He bled from his cheek. His eyebrows furrowed and he was furious.

Lan WangJi was stunned that his husband's face was bruised, he called out in panic, "Wei Ying!"

Wei Wuxian pushes away the urge to flirt and focused on the fight. "How dare you bruise my face!!! Be glad that I won't allow my husband to step in." He smirked, telling the others to get out with his eyes and they did.

Lan WangJi tried to stay, "Lan Zhan, Go!!! I've got this." He pleaded.

Lan WangJi clenched his teeth, "Wei Ying! I can't lose you again!" He cried out.

"Lan WangJi, I'm not a maiden! I'm a man! The second strongest cultivator. I'm not weak. I love you! I'll contact you when I need you." He reasoned with him.

Lan WangJi's lips trembled, his breath shaky, "I know you're not a maiden! I know you're a man! And yes you're a strong cultivator! Please, be careful. I love you more than anything in this world! Wei Ying, please stay safe!" He confessed and was about to cry, he turned his back and left.

Wei Wuxian smirked, 'Lan Zhan! You fell for it. Hmph! Why is he such a jealous boy? This man of mine, sigh, now let's get to this!'

The demon transformed into the teenage version of his husband.

Wei Wuxian cupped the demon's chin and smirked, "You're trying to target my husband aren't you? Hehe!"

He leaned in to kiss the teen version of his husband's lips, he was greatly shorter than him.

The demon was flustered and all of the sudden he was stabbed, and screeched.

He and his husband sang the song. And the demon perished once and for all.

All of the victims woke up, and thanked them.