Chapter 18-nightmare demon-part 5

Wei Wuxian noticed what Lan WangJi had in his arms, flowers.

Flowers that meant, 'I want to be with you for the rest of my life' and 'I want to sleep with you'

Wei Wuxian blushed, "Uh.... L-Lan Zhan~! Hehe! Me too!" He winked at him.

The juniors gagged at the display of affection.

Lan WangJi looked at his husband of 10 years and smiled. "I didn't leave you. I went to go get flowers for you." He looked away with embarrassment.

Wei Wuxian's face turned completely red, "Lan Zhan! Look at me! Look at me! Don't turn away after that. You're making my heart pound faster and faster." He waved his arms while talking and clenched the sheets that covered his body.

"I can never look away from you." Lan WangJi confessed with a straight face.

The others left the room because their flirting was so uncomfortable to be around.

"Lan Zhan! Look at you~ You're flirting with me!" He playfully scolded him.

Lan WangJi pushed Wei Wuxian down on the bed and told him, "Am not!"

He kissed Wei wuxian's lips fiercely and sucked on them.

Their tongues tangled together, saliva threaded between their tongues.

Wei wuxian's cheeks burned up, eyes half lidded with lust and desire. He panted and moaned. Head feeling dizzy.

Lan WangJi bit his lip, drawing blood, he then licked the blood.

"Lan Zhan!!! You have a bad habit of biting me! I'm yours, no need to mark your territory! And you were flirting with me!" He scolded him.

Wei Wuxian reaches behind Lan WangJi's head and untied his forehead ribbon, the ribbon that only he can touch, a sacred ribbon.

He then took the pin that kept Lan WangJi's headdress in place. He took it out of his hair and undid the bun.

Lan WangJi's hair was straight and beautiful, his hair down was to his thighs.

Wei Wuxian played with Lan WangJi's hair and twirled around his finger.

"Ah, Lan Zhan, my beautiful husband, today is our anniversary..... I want to go slow today with sex to saver the moment." He confessed.

Lan WangJi couldn't refuse him anything and he complied, "en!"

He put his hand inside of Wei wuxian's robes and opened them to reveal two pink, almost red, erect nipples.

Lan WangJi ran his hand down his chest and pinched one of his nipples, Wei Wuxian gasped. His body trembled and he whimpered, "Lan Zhan!" was all he could mutter out.

Lan WangJi then put the other nipple in his mouth and he sucked on it, making sure not to bite it. Shivers went down Wei wuxian's spine.

Lan WangJi slid his hands lower to Wei wuxian's abdomen and put his hands inside of Wei wuxian's pants.

Lan WangJi pulled the pants down to reveal a swollen cock, he pumped the cock in his hand.

Wei Wuxian blushed, "Mph!" Was all he could get out.

Wei Wuxian had so much pre-cum spew out that Lan WangJi used it as lube.

He stuck a finger inside of his hole and thrusted it in and out.

Wei Wuxian moaned from the pleasure, "Lan Zhan, It feels weird!" He cried out.

Lan WangJi added another finger and this time scissored his fingers to widen the hole.

He continued to add more fingers so he didn't hurt Wei Wuxian's body.

He pulled the fingers out and found that Wei Wuxian had cum coming out of his ass. He was flabbergasted.

He positioned his cock at the entrance of his hole and slowly entered him.

Inch by inch he went deeper until their abdomens were touching.

Lan WangJi waited to let Wei Wuxian get used to it. Wei Wuxian rolled his eyes, "Lan Zhan, you can fuck me senseless, I won't break!"

Lan WangJi caught the hint that Wei Wuxian wanted to be fucked hard. He did just that.

He pulled out until just the tip of his cock was just inside of Wei wuxian.

He then thrusted hard, making Wei wuxian's eyes widen and his lips trembled, he was seeing stars. "Lan Zhan! Fuck me! Yes, there!"

He told him how to pleasure him. Lan WangJi thrusted in and out of him at a fast pace.

Wei Wuxian was spewing nonsensical sentences and moaned and panted.

Lan WangJi then hit his prostate hard, making him cum without warning. His body spasmed and trembled immensely.

Lan WangJi continued to thrust until he came hard deep inside of Wei wuxian's hole.

They hugged and kissed fiercely and did a couple of more rounds of fucking.

This was their 10 year anniversary of marriage after all. They loved each other so much that nothing could separate them.

They may be both men, but they understand each other more than any couple could.