Chapter 70-cultivation conference-part 5

Before I start I started a comic for this arc!!

The next day, Wei Wuxian taught them how he teaches their Juniors, "If we aren't assigned a case to go to, I take them to the mountains to practice on the monsters that reside there, I will only intervene if it takes longer than expected, or someo...

The next day, Wei Wuxian taught them how he teaches their Juniors, "If we aren't assigned a case to go to, I take them to the mountains to practice on the monsters that reside there, I will only intervene if it takes longer than expected, or someone gets injured."

"Senior Wei, do you teach them demonic cultivation?! Or normal? How do you do this without a golden core?" A woman asked.

Wei Wuxian looked at Jiang Cheng, "I wouldn't teach them demonic cultivation! Sadly, my daughter inherited my demonic powers and I have to teach her how to control them before she kills someone. She already injured me! And about the golden core... I have mine back! Lan Zhan is just holding my sword."

There were gasps, "wait! She's not adopted?!"

"She was conceived by a surrogate, she is our biological daughter! A magician took our DNA and a woman in our sect, who volunteered to be pregnant, had her." Wei Wuxian explained.

"Our sect makes our children turn in night hunt essays after each one we go on, that way we know what we need to elaborate on." Lan Xichen stepped in.

"What kind of night hunts do you guys do?" A man asked.

"Hauntings, murders, curses, anything that people need help with!" Wei Wuxian responds.

Lan Wangji walks up to him and whispers in his ear, "after the conference we have a case." Wei Wuxian nods.

After two hours of teaching, he was finally done, he lets out a breath when the people were gone, "They had so many questions!"

Jiang Cheng laughed, "What did you expect from clans that have low cultivation? It seems that they can't let go of the past! I wanted to strangle that one woman!"

Wei Wuxian grinned, "Me too! Wanna go drink?"

Jiang Cheng smirks, "Sure!"

They left to go find a bar.

"My uncles! They are drunkards!" Jin Ling scowls.

Lan SiZhui laughs, "At least they're not avoiding each other. All because of a misunderstanding!"

Jin Ling scoffs, "Yeah!"

Lan Xichen walks over to Lan Wangji, "Them two!!! I swear! Let's go after them!"

They ran to catch up, "Eh? Lan Zhan!" Wei Wuxian hugs him.

"Let's go eat dinner instead!" Lan Xichen suggests.

Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian nods, "Yeah~!"

They find a restaurant and walk in, they were seated close to the bar area, a couple of drunk men took an interest in Wei Wuxian, "How pretty! She's..." a man said.

The man walked over to Wei Wuxian and puts his arms over his shoulder, he then grabs his ass, "what are you doing?!" Wei Wuxian blushes.

"You're such a pretty lady!" He then gropes the front and freezes, "You're a man?!"

"Who the fuck said I was a woman in the first place?! And get your hands off of me!!! I have a husband!!! I'm the yiling patriarch!!!" He elbows the man.

The men laughed, "This guy! Claiming to be the yiling patriarch?!!! What a joke!!! Sorry to burst your dream, but he's dead!"

Wei Wuxian smirked, "I can prove it! I came back to life over 10 years ago! Only I, the yiling patriarch can unsheathe suibian."

Lan Wangji hands him his sword and he unsheathes it, "you didn't convince crap!"

Wei Wuxian's eyes turned red, Lan Wangji stands behind him and calls out his name, "Wei Ying!"

The men froze, "you!"

They left the restaurant and their waitress came by, "For chasing them off, I'll give you guys the meal for free!"

Wei Wuxian blushed, "You don't have to!"

They ordered their food, "Hah! Why do I have to be so beautiful!"