Chapter 90- gods-part 2

Wei Wuxian and Lan WangJi were in Caiyi town, shopping for random things, "Lan Zhan?" Wei Wuxian hugs Lan WangJi's arm and smiles at him.

Lan WangJi looked down at his husband, "En?!"

Wei Wuxian giggles, "I want some new clothes!" He winks at him.

Lan WangJi smiles, "En!"

Wei Wuxian grabs his hand and drags him to a stall with clothing, "Why are you resisting so much, you're so hard to drag~!" Wei Wuxian complains, and pouts.

Lan WangJi sighs, "Wei Ying! You're making a scene!" His ears turns red.

Wei Wuxian smirks at him, "Ehh~? Why is my dear hubby embarrassed? Everyone knows that we're together in our home town! We can hold hands if we want~!"

Lan WangJi looks away as if he was avoiding his desire to love his husband, "never mind!"

Wei Wuxian laughs, "Teasing you is so fun~!" The get to the stall and greet the old couple who runs the stall.

"Good afternoon, my dears, it's been awhile since you guys have bought anything from here! Well, Hanguang-Jun's brother brings Lan Xian here often. What would you like?" The old woman smiled gently at them.

Wei Wuxian bowed to her and smiled, "Ah! We've been busy! You know having to do cases of hauntings and all! I would like to buy some new clothes, maybe something of a different color for once, you said once that I would look good in something just red!"

Lan WangJi looked at him in shock, "You want something other than your usual?! You do look good in anything though!"

Wei Wuxian blushed furiously, 'did he just flirt with me?!!! In... in front of.... people!!!!!'

The old lady giggled, "oh my! You two are such a good couple!" She walks over to the men's section of clothing and pulls out several different outfits.

Wei Wuxian looked at one that had a slit on the side, "Um... isn't that a woman's dress?! But I like it... it's just that... I probably shouldn't go out in woman's clothing!"

The old lady giggled, "It'll look good on you! And this can be for both... you would really stand out with this... you're so beautiful. Oh and your husband is too..."

Wei Wuxian looked at Lan WangJi to see what he thought, and instantly regretted looking over, "Yes, we'll take it!"

'Damn him! Getting hard at a time like this!!!! Gahhhh! What the fuck is he imagining about me now?!!!' Wei Wuxian blushed furiously.

Lan WangJi looked at Wei Wuxian, "You make it so obvious!"

Wei Wuxian grits his teeth, "How shameless can you be in public?! I'm supposed to be the shameless one in this relationship!!!" He puts a hand in Lan WangJi's robes and takes the money pouch out and pays for the clothes.

The old lady waved them goodbye, "Come by again more often!!!"

Wei Wuxian waves back at her, when they were out of the town on the mountain to the gates of the cloud recesses only then, did Wei Wuxian scold him.

"Look at you!!! Flirting with me in public!!! Geez! And how embarrassing, now she knows what you think about!!!" Wei Wei Wuxian pouts at him.

Lan WangJi sighs and walks towards his shorter partner, "I didn't mean to make you feel embarrassed! Forgive me! Wei Ying!"

Wei Wuxian gets on his tippy toes and kisses Lan WangJi's lips, "I forgive you!"

"Senior Wei and Hanguang-Jun, k-I-S-S-I-N-G!" The juniors all said as they were waiting with Freyja, Yu shi and Tudishen by their sides.